rcn FOR ADMIN

este tio si que vale para admin

I have been playing on ze actively for the past few months and I can confidently say that rcn definitely is a fair, helpful, active player and a good leader. He also actively tries to help newer players with any doubts they have, be it learning the map or general ze stuff. Even though he is a very competitive person and trying hard to win maps, he encourages newer player to learn the map and win together, as such I see a handful of players respecting him for this.

However, he does have moments of frustration with people who aren’t cooperative or is generally bad at the game, I can understand that as I am also a competitive person because they get in the way of winning maps, he does calm down quickly after the fact so I believe that he has control over it. As far as I can see, this only happens in “tryhard” maps like pirates, frostdrake, sky athletic, etc. In “chill” maps like 30 seconds, random, crazy escape, he usually just jokes around acting angry for the amusement of other players.

While some people admires his determination to lead and win, some others see it as a good target to troll. Sometimes while he is trying his hardest to lead a difficult map when there are no admins in the server, some people are quick to troll him by giving false infos or just spamming the voice chat to disrupt him or trying to make him rage, but stops when an admin comes on.

He often tells misbehaving players that there are punishments for misconduct, eg. getting kicked/muted for trolling or giving false info, even though he didn’t have admin powers to enforce them.

All in all, I think he is a good candidate for admin position. I believe he has a good sense of judgement and connection with the community.

2 Likes

You’ll be the first administrator to test the new range Helper.

You lied with your application why u are not online in the server on late time after 1am ??? and why u have 8 previouse bans on the server ? i think ur a fake -1 he cant manage the server without abusing the rules or he get banned on mic and because hes admin he delete his mute on the mic thats not a ADMIN For me !!! PLS CHECK HIS GAMEPLAY <<<<

Skyline, i know you are upset or having troubles with him but keep complaining about it wont work here. Rcn is a good guy he helps the server win the map when he can he do hes helper job when their are trolls or more like when a admin is needed i mean an admin doesnt need to be online 24/7 outside the game we have a life aswell. Lets respect what rcn has became and move on hopefully we can just enjoy mapeadores for now on.