Abuse Admin Rights!

Hello,

Today i Got Banned Because i insulted a Guy Called RTV GUY!.

He Started to Insulted me in German Language [Rule: You Can write any Language in the Chat, every Language is Welcome] and i did the same way Back.
After i Insulted him Back in German on the Chat, Admin sayd To me only English And Spanish in the Chat, But that is not Right!. Now im Banned from the Server Because a Admin Called PO TAYTO HE IS in Right that only English And Spanish is Allowed in the Chat. Why A Nice Admin say to me Any Language is Welcome in the Chat and he Banned me ?
Thanks For Your Reading and Hope for a Feedback That Knows what i sayd.

Greez Skyline

I’m gonna let you know some points and advices to create a report.

• Type without color and normal letter.
  • Try to post some screenshots or video with proofs about what happen.
  • If someone “insult” you, dont give back to him or you are guilty aswell.
  • Always with respect, if any admin do a mistake we can see, and solve this in the easiest way possible.

First, of All Sorry for the Color And i Try in the Future to Write in Normal Letter’s !
Seconds, i dont need to Post a Screenshot or make a Video to Proof something that Happened, Because Root Can see the Chatlog on the Sys.
Third, In the Future I will do it to not see the Insulting of the Players, [Insulting people is a Problem, And thats my Opinion what you Can Respect or Not Its not Mine Problem,[ But whats I mean is like constructive criticism, these are things I like to deal with it or Not Thats my Problem! ].
I Respect Anyone that can Respect Others, But on Many Servers i hear words like the N… or Fuck SliceEyed Fag That is not Correct to Not see in this Community, There Are Many Racist in the Servers They are Thinking They can Fuck others Emotions.

Greez Skyline

It’s like you want punish for the admin, but you can’t post correctly and you dont put proofs of what happen. I’m sorry for this, but i have to say. Stop acting like an “asshole” you were a nice guy, and you are getting in a lot of troubles.

1 Like

Thanks You Astor, For You Feedback!

Im the same Guy that you known as Skyline, i didnt changed anything about my Opinion.
Im the Same guy as others Know me as Skyline and i Act like how i want and dont Stomp me down, Because Some Faggots means that can kill me From the Server i Think and Im Correct, i Will play there My Game as Skyline and Not Try to get Insulted by People that have No Life Anymore.
I Normaly dont Write that Much but Because some People Thinks they are in Right but isnt that Much Correct.
I want only play as a Normal Player in a Server Without Get Insulted Or Get in a Any Trouble with others and also from Spammer or Abuser, That Trolls with the Items, And thinks Everyone in the Server have no Clue but anyway acts like a Kid, [With Kids i mean that People that Act like some 10 year old Kiddoz]

I Only Want Play a Fair Game Nothing More.

Thanks for Your Feedback, i know you want to help.

Greez Skyline

Just take it easy and play, i don’t play CS:GO to have problems with players. If you have any problem contact to an admin or report on the forum (always with proofs if possible). Best thing you can do is, if someone bother you ignore and report, thats it.

1 Like

Ok Thank You Astor For you Good Feedback i will follow it and lets see if can bring something good.

Greez Skyline

Hi Skyline,
No report can be actioned without proof. Judging by the sourcebans you was muted/gagged for 30 min. Not banned from physically playing. You are correct that it is English & Spanish only in voice chat. Text in chat in other languages is allowed. However sending abusive messages to other players is NOT allowed. Without a full text context of the situation I cannot side with either party however I would be more akin to think that there is more to this than an Admin going out of there way to abuse you.

I would advise taking Astors advice in future and having a shred of evidence before making accusations. Server management does not have a timestamp or sample of text used during this “incident” unless going out of there way to dig it out. Please provide all of the necessary information.

• Unorth

Ok Unorth i will try to keep cool…

Greez Skyline

And Again he Abused his Rights banned me for 1 day lmao because i died with medallion and my keyboard stopped working on the other round i had medallion on barbossa before started he banned me and ask him if he have a evidence of Trolling with items, he probably dont have it because thats false what he thinks

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:10861972 was a banned for 4 hours for trolling with an item. Your previous ban was under the name MEDALLION SERVICE. Still no evidence against either report.

The rights of the administrators on the server is to ensure people play fairly. If in his judgement a player named “MEDALLION SERVICE” dies in a perceived intentional way, I would view that as intentional and justified also.

Please provide evidence of admin abuse before making reports.

its not right i didnt die with medallion he actually do what ever he wants but its ok people are dump enough

Still waiting on the evidence.

Unorth… how do i record myself if im not trolling and he also have no evidence on trolling with Items u and many other admins know how im, im not a Troller in the server im almost 1 year now here and i played very serious anytime but if the team dies with items i can do nothing and i also going to die if there no reason to win the round anyway.

Greez Skyline

Hello rtv guy here i dont remember him