Helper application #makemapeagreatagain

Player Name: SofeX

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98718694

How many hours do you have on the server? I played more than 500 h

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Joining to mapea discord everyday
Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him?
Nobody.
Trying my luck

Why do you want to join the community?
Just want to help server sometimes, that players played fairly, thath nobody break rules.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
Nowadays many players start to spam not only in chat, but in voice chat. Mostly I want to make server in balance between gaming and fun. I know russian, so can sometimes stop russian spam in a voice chat :D.

How old are you?
23 years old

Do you have experience in server administration?
I used to be an admin, but it was actually 8years ago.

That is my application, hope to get some info from you.
Best regards,
SofeX

+1 Hes a nice and sensible guy, I think he would make a good addition to the current admin team.

nicest russian guy i’ve met and could be helpfull from time to time if we need admins (only downside is him not being as active as others) but would for sure make a fair judgement on mutes and so on and since i don’t think there’s any russian admins he might be able to take controll over it in a better way rather than just a long mute time after time if they don’t understand other “english” admins telling them the rules.

+rep I know the person I often talk to him on the discord is nice, active.

-rep (it’s personal) - has nothing to do with the behavior on the server.

• 1 verry friendly guy and would be a good admin

+1 we need more active helpers/admins

Hey, good luck in your application. Maybe its me but I only recently saw you being active in the server, so I’ll give it some time for I vote

+1 …
trustworthy helpful player …
#sofexforroot

Sofex is a helpfull and kind player on Mapea. Doesnt get angry. Would be a good addition to the team.

Why not sofex is active and playing by the rules so +1

Welcome to the admin team!

Welcome sofex if you need help i’m here ask on any time.

Gratz dude , #sofexForRoot

claps Sofex GRAb A VOdka And Have fun tonight babe :smiley: gratz

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.