1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.
  1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.

CS:GO ADMIN FOR KZ

Tema en 'Unirte a la comunidad' iniciado por Hisoka, 7 Ene 2018.

Hisoka Novato

Puntuación:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Name of Player: Hisoka
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87359580
    How many hours do you have on the server? Time!
    idk

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapder Discord? Do you have a microphone?
    Yes. Often. Yes

Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him?
    I play Ze on mapea for a year now. i play actively kz for some weeks now but also before that every once in a while.

Why do you want to join the community?
    I want to administrate the kz server because no one else is doing it and I believe I can do it.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
    I have been admin on csgo servers. I bring activity, administration, knowledge of server settings, knowledge of kz and knowledge of the community and how to treat certain actions.
    How old are you?
    Do you have experience in server administration?
    Yes, I have been an admin on a csgo server before and know quite a lot about dedicated servers in csgo and how to manage them and configure them.

If there s anything else needed for this let me know.

@Morell

Jakka Miembro

Puntuación:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    Jack_
    11/10, good lad, No admins really care for the KZ server at the moment, so it'll be a good addition +1

FalleN Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This guy is basically half of the KZ playerbase. I say he deserves it, as he seems to really care for the server

Telo Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0

GoGo Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    -1 he's planning to keep the server for himself
    [IMG]
    (No +1)
    • Colaborador

WalkerGr Miembro

Puntuación:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft:
    GorrButcher
    Hisoka cares for mapeadores kz and is propably one of the really few who play +1

Compartir esta página