Application for admin - Kappirano

[COLOR=#000080][B][I]Player Name: [COLOR=#000000]Kappoochino.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080][B][I]Steam ID: [/I][/B][/COLOR]STEAM_1:1:116509469

How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip
954 hrs

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?
yes,
every day,
yes.

Who told you to join Mappers?
I found the Zombie Escape mapeadores server itself. <3

Why do you want to join the community?
Why do I want to join? Because for 16 years I have already helped on other servers’ servers, I have already been on admin’s zombie escape several times. I’ve been on the server for two years on and off, I think I will help you more. :wink: Lately I see how people break the rules, shout, children abusing the microphone, cheat, interrupt the trolling on the server, give bad information.

[SIZE=4]Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?[/SIZE]
As I wrote above, I was already an admin for zombie escape on other networks, I am very nice, I will say something a bit to joke. I play on the server for 2 years and I still play on the server and I help a lot. :wink:

How old are you?

Do you have experience in server administration?
Yes, I have a lot of experience in performing the zombie escape function.

Regards Kappirano. <3

+rep good guy gl.

• rep. Nice guy. Always support the team and try to calm down angry players. Actually, could be godd addtion for admin team.

before i would say that kappa wasn’t ready but now i do think that since he has played here for quite some time and he does seem to be very helpfull and starts to be active again i’ll give it a +rep on my part :slight_smile:

• i honestly do think that he deserves a chance if it’s decided to get more admins
  • Goodluck i wish you the best

+rep Kappa is a good team player, He deserve’s to be admin. He tells people to shut up and use’s !call command Especially when they play music when there is no admin around. I think kappa would be a good admin ! Congratz on your application ! now i hope you to be admin soon on the Mapeadores Server. Good Luck

+1 rep …kaapa is good enough actiue player good leader . +11 :stuck_out_tongue:

++ I will say what Stefan says

Pleasant player always present to put a good-humored touch. Being present so often as me, it would be practical to have more of admin to put beacons so to reach more map having more challenge. Bye :smiley: