1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.
  1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.

CS:GO Application for admin - Kappirano

Tema en 'Unirte a la comunidad' iniciado por ...., 29 Sep 2018.

Kappirano Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Player Name: Kappirano

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:116509469

How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip
    711hrs

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?
    yes
    every day
    yes

Who told you to join Mappers?
    I found the Zombie Escape mapeadores server itself. <3

Why do you want to join the community?
    Why do I want to join? Because for 16 years I have already helped on other servers' servers, I have already been on admin's zombie escape several times. I've been on the server for two years on and off, I think I will help you more. ;) Lately I see how people break the rules, shout, children abusing the microphone, cheat, interrupt the trolling on the server, give bad information.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
    As I wrote above, I was already an admin for zombie escape on other networks, I am very nice, I will say something a bit to joke. I play on the server for 2 years and I still play on the server and I help a lot. ;)

How old are you?

Do you have experience in server administration?
    Yes, I have a lot of experience in performing the zombie escape function.

Regards Kappirano. <3

Fraz0r Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    +rep good guy gl.

S0feX Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    + rep. Nice guy. Always support the team and try to calm down angry players. Actually, could be godd addtion for admin team.
    • Colaborador

TKP Stefan Novato

Puntuación:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    before i would say that kappa wasn't ready but now i do think that since he has played here for quite some time and he does seem to be very helpfull and starts to be active again i'll give it a +rep on my part :)
    - i honestly do think that he deserves a chance if it's decided to get more admins
    - Goodluck i wish you the best

Compartir esta página