Application for admin

[COLOR=#141414][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#000080][B][I]Player Name: [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][B]Mr. Semi[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=16px][COLOR=#141414][COLOR=#000080][B][I]Steam ID: [/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#141414][B][I][COLOR=#000012]STEAM_1:0:45483989[/COLOR][/I][/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=16px][COLOR=#141414][COLOR=#000080][B][I]How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip[/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][COLOR=#141414][B]550 hours[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][COLOR=#141414][COLOR=#000080][B][I]Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? [/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]
[B][COLOR=#141414][SIZE=16px]I have a microphone installed and use it daily on the server and trlg discord. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/B]
[COLOR=#000080][B][I]Who told you to join Mappers?[/I][/B][/COLOR]
[B]
[B][COLOR=#141414]I found it myself. [/COLOR][/B]
[/B]
[SIZE=16px][COLOR=#141414][COLOR=#000080][B][I]Why do you want to join the community? [/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=2]I want to contribute in the management on the server. [/SIZE][/B]

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?

I am online almost daily for the last 2 years. I hope people see me as calm and reliable. I can perform leading tasks on many maps. I think im not hot-headed and can perform an admin task with reponsibility and justice. Other people dont provoke me and i am straight forward.

[COLOR=#000080][SIZE=16px][B][I]How old are you? [/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]28[/B]
[COLOR=#000080][SIZE=16px][B][I]Do you have experience in server administration? [/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][B]No, i havent done former admin positions. [/B][/COLOR]
2 Likes

Hey Mr.Semi, First I wish the grace of the Valar give you luck. I’ll start by saying that I’m giving him a big YES due to the fact that he is mature(looking at the age too) and capable admin material and even if he doesn’t know how the commands work I’m gonna guide him through all myself. He is pretty active and leads and as he said

It is a big yes from me and i’ll be more than glad to see him in Admin team and now it is a really good time for a good addition since the f2p wave began.

I’m all for it. Good guy, good vibes. Let’s make him Helper and we bring this guy up to speed.

+1 definitely would be good if he could join the admin team

+1 Semi is always relaxed and friendly on the server so i think he would be a good admin

+1 100% yes … calm and helpful player …
he can help us with the server since we have to deal with too many f2p retards

Iwould say +1 he is a really good guy really helpful it will be a great to see him on the admin team.

+1 Cool guy, patient and serious when it has to be. We need more admins like him.

Welcome to the admin team.

WELCOME Mr. Semi if u need any kinda of help we are here .

Discord username?

Thanks. My discord username is Uglybandit