Apply for Admin Helper on Mapeadores Zombie-Escape Server

Hello @all,
My name ingame: Sk[Y]Line
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10861972
}

[LEFT][B]What games do you usually play? How many hours do you play in each game?

I actually most of my time playing Counter-Strike: GO but i have many other games
that i play if the servers are empty or have troll players in.
Now i have about 170 hours past 2 weeks.
}[/B]Why do you want to join the Community?
>Because i like with other Players the same game and having fun with all and
if there are people that dont know how to jump then i always try my best to teach them
to do it better.
}
Why should we count on you? What can you do to help?
Because i play alot atm on ZE server because i like the tricky parts of the maps.
always most of the time im on latetime in the server and sometimes there are no admins and to
many people joining to the server and trolls with items or fuck around with the new players that
are learning or playing first time zombie escape maps and i would try my best as im thats gonna dont
happen if i see players that do on purposely would be get kicked from the server to see his own mistakes.
}
How old are you ?
im 26 years old born in 1991.
}
What kind of server/gamemod are you playing?
Most of my time i play on ze servers.
}
[B]Do you have experience in server management?
Yes abit the basics but i think its ok if u know what the commands means.

Thank You to all who have read my Request and i will wait for you feedback.

Peace and out #Skyline[/B][/LEFT]

well im gonna be honest, there is so many applyes right now.
So skyline is a really good option though because he tell me a lot of times to come to the server to mute spammers and all that. Also goes for trolling.
so i give my +1 without any doubt, but the thing is maybe is better to wait a little bit before getting more admins.
But yeah +1 completely.

1 Like

Thank you Baster for your Feedback! :wink:

Goodluck for youre application but i think for the moment, mapeadores is in need of spanish helpers.

1 Like

Thank you itsrip for your Feedback! :wink:

-1, No me ha gustado su actitud.

-1 I don’t like your attitude.

2 Likes

Thank you Astornauta for your Feedback! :wink:

-1 dont like hes attitude he’s insulting me in german on the server everytime typing fking noobs when players dying this guy is absolutly not ready for a admin status

1 Like

I dont like yours to because ur kid in head and insulted me first in german and dont worry i have all recorded. cya

1 Like

wasnt gonna put my input but needs to be said… id have to give a no… his attitude is for some reason really bad recently… never used to be a problem couple of months ago (not a huge deal) but i caught the guy hyperscrolling once or twice(flagged him)… denied it after i gave him a steam message. hasnt been the same with me since… infact he calls me a cunt most of the time, feelsbadman.

1 Like

Yes i used the macro of my mouse once and i deleted it thats not a problem. but if u call me a smug like the other admin i can write anything to you what i want i dont care. They Insult First other players than try to blame They try anything to destroy players from the community. you are the same kid as the other dude nothing different.Most of the latetime no admin is online and they continue spamming and trolling with the items. i dont care about your Opinion.

This is the exact attitude I think a lot of people would not like in the admin team. From your application you have impartial in dealing with people you have problems with. Gone out of your way to dismiss there feedback and gone out of your way to insult other people. I would like to see your recent attitude do a complete u-turn as it is not healthy for the growth of the community.

1 Like

Tell me why you want to become an admin, if you have problems with most of them. Your toxicity increased a lot this days, you were fine guy to me, but now you become a toxic guy.

1 Like

Because everybody are toxic to me thats why i dont anymore want a admin its gone

THEARD CAN BE DELETED!!!