AYUDA ROBO DE CUENTA STEAM , ALGUIEN ME AYUDA RECUPERAR POR FAVOR.

Hola amigos se que aquí me podrán ayudar no se mucho de steam sobre recuperar cuenta pero tengo pruebas que es mi cuenta que lo usan descaradamente en el server ZE , busque correo antiguo encontre que lo siguen usando me gustaria que alguien me ayudara recuperar esa cuenta la tenia de años me robaron con keyloguer aqui dejo fotos espero que me ayuden…
el nombre que me robo es un tal " kamikaze " si alguien me ayudara recuperar se lo agradecería para colmo pide vip , me se todo de lo que tenia en esa cuenta
[ATTACH=full]5506[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5507[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5508[/ATTACH]

pudiste recuperarla?

Hey, im not sure if this is your “acount” or not, what i can say that we can not recover your account there is no way we can do that (my opinion) try to recovery you have the email now try to watch find a way to recovery it probably there is a way, what i can say that all of this emails are really old from 2015 and i think no one is playing with your acount on the server from 2016 and i think in general to i check your account i can see only 10 freinds, and probably your games they have been hid with inventory to.

I HOPE YOU CAN RECOVERY IT.
MY BAD SORRY YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT CSS AND IM TALKING ABOUT CS:GO