Become admin

Name of Player: VADNESS Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203428987/ How many hours do you have on the server? Time! 250 hours Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Maper Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes I have Discord and I connect to Mapeadores Discord every day between 6pm and 10pm and on weekends the whole day. Yes I have a microphone. Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him? Nobody told me about Mapeadores, I searched “zombies” and found the server and really liked it. I have been playing on Mapeadores since 2016. Why do you want to join the community? Because I really like Mapeadores and I would like to help other players to have a better experience. Why should we count on you? What can you bring? I have no history of trolling/being disrespectful or anything negative. I play during times there are no admins or helpers online (especially early weekend mornings). I have also been treated very kindly on Mapeadores so I would like to return the favour by helping the new players. How old are you? 18 Do you have experience in server administration? Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity.

You only have 250 hours and the minium is on 350h.