1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.
  1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.

Actualización [Change Log/Cambios en el Servidor] - Mayo/May 2017

Tema en 'CS:GO | Zombie Escape' iniciado por Morell, 2 May 2017.

• Jefe

Morell Administrator

Puntuación:
    +864 / 33 / -12
    Minecraft:
    Morell
    Ok, changed to 5.
    • Jefe

Morell Administrator

Puntuación:
    +864 / 33 / -12
    Minecraft:
    Morell
    New say sounds: "omg", "shit", "run", "incoming", "back" and "brains" for zombies.
    • Me gusta Me gusta x 1

Hisoka Novato

Puntuación:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I do not see how limiting kevlar would change anything the only problem you could mention for the current ze would be the humans vs zombies interaction and not the humans vs boss as i think that kevlar is focusing on that point of humans vs boss .
    Instead of focusing on that or changing that it would make much more sense to mulitply the cost for rebuying weapons , so you cannot use rebuy binds to get like 7 bizons instead the cost would up again and again so you can maybe just buy 3-4.
    Perhaps for zombies you could introduce something like zombie kevlar but I dont have an idea on how to involve that into the game like in a good way.
    thoughts: zombies can type !kevlar once ? and get 100 armor (+helmet?) for like 5 seconds?

Altek Miembro

Puntuación:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There used to be a bug (now fixed due to this limitation) where you could buy a weapon and have no reload time, and apparently kevlar was the issue there. Additionally the only other way around it (thinking from the spot) would be to change the weapon to the weapon purchased(so there is always the pull animation) instead of just limiting kevlar.

Hisoka Novato

Puntuación:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    oh yea now i get it thank you sayajin

Compartir esta página