1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.
  1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.

CS:GO Döme application

Tema en 'Unirte a la comunidad' iniciado por Döme, 7 Ago 2017.

Döme Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name
    Demeter Patrik

Nickname
    Döme

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:214739059

How many hours do you have on the server? Time!
    40 hours :/

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapmaker Discord? Do you have a microphone?
    -No.
    -Never.
    -Yes.

Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him?
    Nobody
    1-2 month
    Why do you want to join the community?

I believe that an admin's job and position is crucial for the well-being of the server and people who play in it.Me being an admin is less fun and more responsibility. I take the role of an admin very seriously and believe that a good admin primarily caters for his server's players and then for himself/his clan. An admin is there to help people, guide them, solve their problems, and generally make the game more enjoyable for them and provide them with a reason to come play again. THIS will be my attitude if I become an admin. I believe in teamwork and communication, not only between admins and staff members, but also between server players as well. Furthermore I don't believe that the key for being a good admin is to be super-active on the servers or to donate all the time etc., as some people think. Actually, I strongly oppose this type of thinking and consider the responsibilities for being a good admin very different. And sometimes even challenging to cope with. But I'm surely up for this challenge. The MAPEADORES server are my favourite server to play on, and I'd be happy to take a further step so as to help this great community.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?

I love lead the team , and im happy when i see the people who follow my instructions. By this we can win and also i hate the rule-breakers!

How old are you?

16 years

Do you have experience in server administration?
    Yes. im ADVISOR on UNLOZE
    • Administrador

Astornauta Miembro Activo

Puntuación:
    +49 / 1 / -0

Compartir esta página