Dumb Engine Fixes. mk I. Super edition v348

Here are some plugins:
Pushfix (pushfix.smx)
An edit of a plugin on Alliedmodders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2323671) that fixes issues to make it obey filters and respect rotations properly.

SetHealth Fix (setheatlhfix.smx)
REQUIRES DHooks2 PLEASE INSTALL DHooks2
A selfmade fix for SetHealth no longer applying a penalty, this plugin applies a velocity modifier to a player upon receiving said input, used by certain maps as a better alternative to player_speedmod (was broken in the last update).
Adds a cvar “sm_sethealth_velmod” to control the amount of stamina applied (default 0.4, min 0, max 1)

Ammo Fix (ammofix.smx)
Fixes the new CS:GO update fixing the behaviour of game_player_equip to not refill the clip.

Fucking valve.

It’ll break on update occasionally so if required I will update it.

These plugins are currently running on mapeadores right here, if there are any issues lemme know.

EDIT: UPDATED TO BETTER VERSIONS PLEASE RE-READ THE SETHEALTH DESCRIPTION AS THE PLUGIN WAS MADE BETTER IN THE LATEST UPDATE

3 Likes

UPDATED PLUGINS, PLEASE REDOWNLOAD IF YOU HAD DOWNLOADED BEFOREHAND.

Added ammofix beccause I saw a cancer one coded by someone who clearly has been on the receiving end of major brain damage on github, and since his works but is awful, I thought it’d be better to release it anywho

Since the link to the download has been removed, probably due to the forum engine change a while ago
I decided to reupload the files, Ammo Fix and SetHealth Fix to be precise since I still had them downloaded before the removal/change.

The signatures inside the gamedata for the ammo fix have also been updated for both Linux and Windows Servers, for the rest just follow the instructions in the first post.

Enjoy: ammofix & sethealth fix.zip (12,3 KB)

ay yo mods? check this link and files, do we need theese or no, are they safe?

What do you mean?
Those are literally the same files that the original poster made available before the links disappeared.
The source code is also included in the .zip.
If you suspect a malicious intent feel free to compile the .sp by yourself if you want.

ah you know i appreciate the effort, really, i just don’t understand how this files will help us on client side as far as i understood, this is for server, right, or we need it too?Also they need to be still relevant in 2020.
sending goood vibes, happy new year’s eve! :slightly_smiling_face: