[EVENTO] FAPESCAPE ROTE #1 UN NUEVO COMIENZO

EVENTO N[SIZE=5]º14 - FAPESCAPE ROTE #1: UN NUEVO COMIENZO[/SIZE]
DIA DEL EVENTO: 26/03/2017 17:00pm
MAPA: ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3

Después de vários meses de el último evento, es hora de embarcarnos en una secuela de un mapa conocido por muchos. Vamos a intentar hacer historia en este nuevo desafio.

Premio para los ganadores del último nivel:
Modelo del boss del nivel 4 de la fapescape normal (duración: hasta el siguiente evento):
Se tiene que postear una prueba con foto de la victoria y tu STEAM_ID.
ES OBLIGATORIO DARLE A CONFIRMAR ASISTENCIA PARA PODER OPTAR AL PREMIO.

GANADORES / WINNERS: itsrip[/USER] , [USER=11411]l e o 2 k[/USER], [USER=11857]Parasyte™[/USER] . [USER=11447]Rokon[/USER] , [USER=11005]DownRankService Ltd[/USER] . [USER=11542]永乐盛世[/USER] , [USER=11147]WalkerGr[/USER] . [USER=10950]Unorth[/USER] , [USER=11456]Takumi Fujiwara[/USER] , [USER=11949]Schawin[/USER] . [USER=12054]ZeDanny[/USER] . [USER=11540]baster[/USER] , [USER=11174]Siat[/USER] . [USER=11173]AikLong[/USER] , [USER=11795]Inert Sphere[/USER] , [USER=11733]Tricksta kun[/USER] , [USER=12058]Snowy :heart:[/USER] , [USER=11338]Tenochtitlan[/USER] . [USER=11552]Yoka#[/USER] , [USER=11295]MrExo[/USER] , [USER=11846]Schn0uf[/USER] , [USER=10576]Olivera 2[/USER] , [USER=11772]rcn6077

ENGLISH:

EVENT Nº14 - FAPESCAPE ROTE #1: A NEW BEGINNING
EVENT DATE: 03/26/2017 17:00 pm Server Time
MAP: ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3

After some months of the last event, it’s time to embark on a sequel of the fapescape map. Let’s try to make history in this new Challenge.

Prize for the winners of the last level:
Normal fapescape level 4 boss model (duration: until next event)
You must post a proof of your win and your STEAM_ID.
IT’S OBLIGATORY TO PRESS IN “CONFIRMAR ASISTENCIA” BEFORE EVENT TO CLAIM THE SKIN.

9 Likes

Give my Fape skin back!! Lets win the first event on the new sv boyz :wink:

1 Like

lets do this ez pz

Never get a good team on this server… So i never get far on it. It’s time to reserve time and try it for real

You guys i hope that everybody is fine,
So to get the skin you have to win all the levels or just the last level, and all the winners get the skin or random one.
LET’S DO IT. :slight_smile:

GOOD LUCK . :wink:

Last level, it doesnt matter if you win first levels.

Thank you ASTOR, so i have to win 4 lvl at all to get it, if i win just 3 lvl i can’t get the skin, it work like this!!! .

Not explicitly level 4. You need to be alive for the final level on Extreme Mode to obtain the skin. That is how previous events have worked for Fapescape 1, Predator etc. Bare in mind that Mapeadores has not beaten the final level on Extreme Mode so it should be a bit of a challenge for anyone to make it to the end. Hence the reward.

Sounds like a thing

This would be nice if we can beat it on the new Server

Thank you Unorth, I will hug the door to win lol :v

we can do it guys!!:wink:

Let’s beat this map together guys :wink:

me apunto!!! confirmo asistencia

NO SE que pasa pero le doy a que si y no pasa nada , quiero confirmar asistencia :frowning:

si

i’m on it guys…were 67 allready…:confused: aleck_aleck

confirmo asistencia. acme

confirm attendence

STEAM_1:1:71863075

ingame name = potato - confirmed attendance aswell before hand.

http://imgur.com/a/RMUWD - says i won in chat with 100 points. cant see me on scoreboard.
Thanks!

i won :slight_smile:
STEAM_0:1:99054480