[EVENTO] FFXII WESTERSAND #1

EVENTO Nº16 - FFXII WESTERSAND
DIA DEL EVENTO: 22/07/2017 19:00pm
MAPA: ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_z9

Después de tres meses de el último evento, es hora de enfrentarnos a diferentes criaturas en este mapa conocido por muchos.

Premio para los ganadores del último nivel 2 veces:
1 MES DE SUPPORTER. El último nivel se hará 2 veces. Los ganadores de ambos niveles, se llevarán el premio.

Se tiene que postear una prueba con foto de la victoria y tu STEAM_ID.
ES OBLIGATORIO DARLE A “SI” EN CONFIRMAR ASISTENCIA PARA PODER OPTAR AL PREMIO.

WINNERS / GANADORES: tapsa[/USER] [USER=11549]EraseR[/USER] y [USER=12192]l i p t o n

ENGLISH:

After 3 months of the last event, it’s time to face against differents creatures on this map known by so much people.

Prize for the winners of the last level 2 times:
1 MONTH OF SUPPORTER. Last level will be done twice. The winners of both level, will get the prize.

You must post a proof of your wins with your STEAM_ID.

It’s obligatory to press “Si” in “Confirmar Asistencia” before the event to claim the prize.

Astornauta so if u win only the last lvl 2 times you gonna get the prize or u have to win all the lvl like in fapROTE ?
and the time is it 19:00GMT or 19:00GMT+1 ?

You gotta beat God Mode aka last/5th level twice to get the prize. Any other stage beaten (normal, hard, extreme, epic) or just one victory on god will not grant you the prize.

About time, he said CEST aka GMT +2.

1 Like

Well done.

We sadly only beat god once. I did learn from the event that this map needs some fps optimization from what Morell said. I may need some support on how I may be able to hopefully increase fps overall.

hello im new this server i just want to join event Name #Challenger