FalleN - Helper Application :)

Name of Player: FalleN (Divvoe)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35628217

How many hours do you have on the server? Time!
468 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapea Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
I am on discord everyday and am in the Mapea Discord Server, so I am available almost every day.
Yes :slight_smile:

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you known him?
I found the server myself somewhere in 2014, so have been playing for around
3-3.5 years on the server now and made lots of friends on it that kept me coming back.

Why do you want to join the community?
I have been playing Zombie Escape for about 3.5 years now, with some breaks in between. But I always come back to mapeadores after every break, because of the game of course, but more so because of the awesome community and the people. If I have free time, I will likely spend it on Mapeadores and love beating maps with my friends.

Lately I have noticed that, although we have a lot of admins and they do great when they are online, there are times of day where there are no admins online. From around 12 PM server time to 4 PM can often have no admins online, which can make it hard for new players to stick around as they are greeted with mic spam and such. This also makes the experience less fun for players that regularly play around that time. To keep the server clean, even in off hours, I would like to become a helper.
Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
I have been member of TRLG for long time now and know lots of people here that care about the server and want to make it even better. I love mapeadores and will make sure the server is free of annoying mic spammers or griefers when I am on!

How old are you?
19. Turn 20 on the 6th of October, so be sure to congratulate me :slight_smile:

Do you have experience in server administration?
I have been an admin before on other games (Minecraft, World of Warcraft Guilds).

+1 To this lad, 10/10, really good guy haven’t seen him do a single thing wrong

goodluck, but now im wondering how manny helpers/admins/higher up’s we gonna need.

i wuld like see this guy as helper, i have not seen he trollig and he is online on hours when there when is no admins or afk admins

I agree, RIP. we have a lot of admins, and that is why I would totally understand if I did not get helper, but I am noticing quite a lot of admins have reduced their gametime and therefore there are some holes in server time when there are no admins/helpers online. Although I have to say Blue Ranger KSA has been amazing and covers a lot of hours with his presence!

i wuld like see this guy as helper, i have not seen he trollig and he is online on hours when there when is no admins or afk admins

+1, He is a good guy, nice player, he help new people when they need it and i never saw him troll before, so yeah +rep.

We’ll give you a opportunity, congratulations!

Welcome Fallen, if you need help, dont bother asking me.

1 Like