Frodo Bangings - Quiero unirme

Friends and Bros alike, Colaborators,Admins and Morell,

Nombre del jugador: Frodo Bangings

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:153997146

¿A qué juegos sueles jugar? ¿Cuántas horas estas jugando en cada juego?
Counter strike Global Offensive: Well to be honest i just got back and I have more free time to play and i’ll be fully back as I used to be. I play nothing else for the moment.

¿Tienes Teamspeak 3 instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Teamspeak 3 de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono?
Yes
I have never joined mapmakers in TS
Yes a bad one but it does wonders.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces?
I found out about Mapeadores on my own, as I was searching for a good zombie escape server to play on i stambled upon Mapea.

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad?
First of all, the times I join there is a total chaos of mic spammers,trollers and no admin on due to the timezone like after 5am or the times I wanna play a little before work. I join the server, play a little and leave due to the chaos that can’t be controlled thus I can’t enjoy my time in mapea at all.

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar?
I have a really great experiance at managing servers/players/admin issues. I have admin experiance since I was 15 years old, where I got admin for the first time in my life in another game then when I started playing other games and joining servers I got to the highest ranks quickly thanks to my good judgement calls and managing issues with care and as fast as possible.

¿Cuántos años tienes?
Currently 19, 27/3/1997

¿A qué servidor/es de Mapeadores entras a jugar?
CS:GO zombie escape server

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores?
I do have experiance in managing a server no matter what game, I learn quick and be there when needed.
Thank you for reading my application to join and to the people who speak Spanish and not good English my apologise for having to read all this in English.