Hackers in the server

Bhop scripts
cheating nonstop and much more admin or support do nothing in the freaken server just sit their and if you used the !call they tell ous we abuse it because they don’t want the person to be ban either they friends or some one close to them that is hacking and they don’t want to do any think about it just keep running this way this server will be fucked up and you have less players basic profession and more noobs and hackers kids in the server ruineing the game

A) You have not provided names or steam ids or any evidence towards alleged offenders.
B ) Supporters have no administrative power over the server. What do you want them to do apart from physically condemn there actions?

Constantly you are abusing supporters of not reacting to the next “hacker” who killed you What exactly do you wish for supporters to do in the case of someone playing the game ?

Cheats in Zombie escape? LOL xDD

So you think that the perks Supporter have, like no fall dmg, the little tiny difference of speed, or the tiny little difference in the height of jump are cheats? I bet everytime you die, or you cannot pick up an item, you scream “CHEATS” everywhere.

Now, if we the admins see some real cheater, we ban him. We have banned a lot of cheaters already. So stop making useless posts with no evidences just because you can’t bunnyhop or you cannot be the first to pick up an item.

If i have a hacker friend, i will ban him. You always report people without reason only because you think they are hackers, i know how to bhop fast, if you dont know how to bhop is your problem.

someone is in a bad mood, first of all those that you claim that bhop fast aren’t some random kids nor hackers and second weren’t you the one who got gagged?

Hi Computerix,

Nothing can be done if you do not provide proof. There has been so few cases of hacking on the server that most admin can only recognise the most obvious hacks, so please take videos of those you suspect are cheating and take note of their /steamid. This also means you should not disrupt the game by accusing people of hacking on the ingame chat. Once the videos are posted to the forum they can be reviewed by the top admins and any necessary actions can be taken. Any cheaters WILL be banned.

If you do not provide proof, all you are doing is spamming.

Going forwards:
If you repeatedly call people out as cheaters ingame, you be gagged or muted for spam.
If you post any more threads here without any proof they will be deleted as spam.
Accusing people of cheating using /call will be treated as spam and may get you banned for abuse.

Hey computrix did you died?