KZ Admin Application

Player’s Name: Riqy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95496883
How many hours do you have on the server?
Not sure on an exact number but I have recently got back into KZ after a long break and am playing every day and plan to keep on playing every day!
Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes. I just connected my discord to the discord and plan to visit it regularly. Yes.

Who told you to join Mappers? I was looking for a new KZ server to play in and found the server myself; Although I am trying to get friends to join to grow the community.
Why do you want to join the Community?
I really enjoy helping people with whatever it is they need and I would just like to create a nice, clean, happy, safe environment for people to climb and enjoy themselves in! I also feel like the Kreedz server could use some love in terms of admin support/ activity and I feel perfect for the job.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
I am online for the majority of the day every day and as mentioned previously, I like to help as much as possible. I am well educated about KZ and am constantly helping people throughout maps and giving little tips and tricks. I hope to leave good impressions on the members that play in hopes that they return and continue to grind and improve at KZ.
How old are you?
20 y/o

Do you have experience in server administration?
[COLOR=#212121][SIZE=16px]I used to be an admin in various different KZ servers over the years but haven’t been an admin in a year or so.

That’s my application. I hope to be able to join the team and start helping out the community a little more. Ty for reading.:wink: [/SIZE][/COLOR]

could be worth a shot to give him a chance since i assume that we do need an extra admin on the KZ server since admins does not really checks up on it daily usually (2 new admins just joined the team though so not sure) but +rep worth a shot i guess.