1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.
  1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.

HILO OFICIAL MAP TESTING AND DISCUSSION | TESTS DE MAPAS: DISCUSIÓN

Tema en 'CS:GO | Zombie Escape' iniciado por Enviolinador, 18 Mar 2017.

Enviolinador Miembro Activo

Puntuación:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    This thread starts as a branch from the discussion on a separate topic, with props to @Hitachi, I think. The idea is that admins and players alike can discuss maps that are tested, suggest changes and, when possible, outline feedback to be sent back to the mappers. I encourage all of you to post about maps we test, mentioning the map you want to talk about first and foremost. As an example, one post could go as follows:

Map: ze_A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C_v1_1

The new version that Envi has put out looks a bit harder, particularly in the boss fight. I am not sure this was intended, because the two eyes seem to speed up too much and we can't find any pattern to survive. Also, there seems to be some balance issues at the spaceship area -- zombies seem to stand no chance of getting through that door? I think we should tell him about:
      • Reducing the speed on the eyes
      • Making the door wider in the spaceship area

This thread should contain only discussion about tested maps. If you want to have a livelier discussion before posting here, to really outline what you want to say, you can visit Mapeadores' Discord channel here: https://discordapp.com/invite/Dj93qfU.
    • Me gusta Me gusta x 1

Compartir esta página