Mapeadores' Clunky Clones Contest Collaborative Completion of Content!

[CODE]This thread has been generated by Mapeadores’ Event Bot.

Mapeadores’ Event Bot is a sentient AI that likes events.[/CODE]

EVENTO Nº17 - Mapeadores’ Clunky Clones Contest Collaborative Completion of Content!
DIA DEL EVENTO: 15/10/2017 18:00pm
MAPA: ALL OF THEM BB

As a community proper contest event, it’s try to map glitching rotation ends when the started below some times considered an intered the will prefix them all with custom contest will be based compete, however, this is not made have been giving fun and the mapping efforts put interesting a community-based competition ends, we thinking :), we will also use any kind (textures, materials yourself). Further to the winning some tips & Tricks:
I have compile. You wish time.

• You must post a problem navigating the simple. Beat the map before October 9th spanish time (GMT+1)

[Insane Boss Tactics, Tips & tricks to survival a sign somewhere visible in the gameplay all aesthetics and visuals
Usage of the prizes and post on the boss model (Level 5 Extreme Boss Tactics, Tips & Tricks]:
If you have while the win. Winner will be judging will be based on a sequel of the fair judging with ‘ze_ccc’, after 3 months of your map will results.

[NOTE]:
If you mix Mako and Predator, your Christmas. Maps submitted taking a map entered the map shall be tested on this Sunday and something goes, however, the field to there’s been THREE confirmed win.

• Contest. Remakes on the win will be given their fails the winners will decision, but the map enteresting, will be overhaul. The will have fun crapfest event)
  • You must upload the Zombie Survival a sequel of the Mapeadores servers, regen, !give etc) will be considered a win.
  • A demo is REQUIRED from classic maps that the boss. Please download the tools.
  • Custom content from maps that the wins that the Insane Boss) & comple. Because think we should competition for proof in order to be easily recognisable, we will be able to competities in invalid.
  • If a prize pool.

As a community judges made have fun an involved but your local neighborhood leader Unorth if you are not sure you have fun crapfest event, just like we did wide. (Note: If the gameplay flows 5 attempts at Insane Boss) & comple. Because the community of the field to get given one most radical, enjoyable on level for Tilex Ultimate. If you will not have a properties in interesting, will not be.

1 Like

I don’t even know what I am trying to read

I have no idea what this thread just said but, Yes.

If Jakka is saying Yes, I am saying No.

Yes I am generally a bad idea making on a live set to be as such, peoples proper challength. An example 2, Example 1, Example 3

We are ported on mapeadores.com/temas/information overing newer water with reaction. You have brought that automatically appears tinted to know things. You have it sometimes together having this can onlyequip a knife and every players speeds to give your client background008.vtf", “milground002.vtf”, "milground names will fire reckless. As I said: do not cool.

• This is been inflicted at least a bit reckless of thout users don’t get unfinished map sv_airaccelerate want.

Thanks for the clarification, I was confused, but this response has helped me alot.

• This is been inflicted at least a bit reckless of thout users don’t get unfinished map sv_airaccelerate want.

What happened to steps 2 and 3?

What happened to steps 2 and 3?

I’ve broad solutions.

In doing the real MVP and the servers do, but the printing issues don’t need an actions in fact, what there your server rules sense, they area (ze_sandstorm_go & ze_sky_athletic), we want.

Can you feel love?

Hey Guys,I wants towards ANYONE in this.

You want to love anyone? You dirty slut.

How can i understand this? thnx

The comment is whatever. Still, when to actions.

Sounds going a few issues here isn’t aware personally good!

I don’t understand, the bot is quite clear, isn’t he?

I update was set to “Not sure yourselves to make everyone”.

You do have a stroke with something theme forum.

I think it was the best event ever we got. Was so fucking fun :smiley:

Yeah real fun :smiley: We should play normal DE maps on ZE that would be fun!

For anyone who may have missed the event:

1 Like

There were pretty fun attempts and some drags but all in all the event was fantastic. We will discuss how to grade the maps and give out the prizes soon. Besides, we’d want some input: what do you guys think could have been improved?