Need Help

For some reason I can’t jump on any crate as Survirvor / Human.

I know how to crouch jump but as Human I can’t get on any crate. When I am a zombie I have no problems.

This is very annoying because everytime I get killed by zombies because I can’t get on any crate as human.

I hope somebody knows why this is…

Hi Marcus,
It appears that you are having difficulty at crouch jumping over boxes. You can achieve slightly higher jump heights as a human by pressing crouch as you jump in game in order to get ontop of specific crates. This requires a tiny bit of timing but is a common skill set required to play any source game.

I would advise loading up the developer console via your game settings and enabling it. Pressing the ` key (key beside 1 at the top of your keyboard) and typing in the following "map ". Pick a map you are struggling to jump on.

Run the following commands in the console once the game starts in local mode. Ideally store off a .cfg file in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg and then open the console and type “exec <filename.cfg>” once your game starts. This will execute the commands stored off in the config file all at once so you don’t manually have to do it.

// Config for server
sv_cheats 1
sv_infinite_ammo 1
ammo_grenade_limit_total 5
mp_warmup_end
mp_freezetime 0
mp_roundtime 60
mp_roundtime_defuse 60
sv_grenade_trajectory 1
sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10
sv_showimpacts 1
mp_limitteams 0
mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_maxmoney 60000
mp_startmoney 60000
bot dont_shoot 1
bot_freeze 1
bot_kick
mp_buytime 9999
mp_restartgame 1

This will allow you to try out any zombie escape map and practice how to do parts of the map such as crouch jumping. If you have any questions let me know. Otherwise best of luck in your jumping adventure!

Regards,
Unorth

Well, I know how to crouch jump as I have a 100% success rate as zombie but somehow as survivor I can’t make the crouch jump somehow which is odd…

As zombie you have a higher jump height. As CT you normally have the default jump height. So it’s to be expected as zombie it would be easier. You just need to practice.

If you execute crouch and jump at the same moment, it fails but get higher than usual jump.
What works is to slightly start pressing crouch just before jump (and hold crouch).

jump+crouch script works fine for me.
:slight_smile: