No Suppoorters No Admins online today

Their are cheaters and hackers useing scripts
like bunnyhop
Norecoil
More
— Hackers /Cheaters steam we know steam is know for the problem of hacking and cheating vac system dose not ban because value has made a awesome engine that is so weak that hackers and cheaters can break tru you guys don`t increase your security and ban people your server will be getting in problem … let now talk about the lag - well it know in fact i work in many server my self lag is 2 way one you do it tru software and second is that is done on server not hole the script preventing the lag on the server when their are many players you guys mite have both you have to solved that and fix this bugs exploited and much more to make this free of problem because i like this server i have recommencement many players i will be here to help out and if you guys need any help please let me know

You can use !call command.

and what about your people abuse power !call dont work for them

I would advise providing names and video evidence of any suspected cheaters to help move along any investigations. I don’t want to be rude but you make accusations on a daily basis about a lot of people up to and including myself (apparently wall hacking and aim botting for hitting a zombie 2 yards behind me with a bison might I add). Very difficult to parse any tangible or credible assumptions and filter off and/or acknowledge legitimate cheating when the accusations are wildly misinformed or off in the clouds.

okay i do that thank a lot for your help sir

That was really hard to read. Some punctuation should be appreciated next time ^^

About no recoil, this is not cheat but binds only, to rebuy a new one loaded weapon.
Also, you can’t rebuy gun if you don’t have enough money… For example, you can usually rebuy one maybe two times a negev.

About bhop. “auto hot key” software or driver macro just spams jump, you still need great skills to do the strafe/mouse turns, and you’re slower than the ones doing it regular way… Some have mouse with unlocked scrollwheel (this is called hyperscroll)… That’s the same thing, excepts this last is hardware capability…Did we consider guys using hyperscroll as cheater too, cause their mouse hardware allows that? …

It’s all about this question. If you kick players with script/macro, you need to kick the ones with hyperscroll.Some servers do that… But the fact is some guys have shitty mouse scrollwheel. So if you want to have a total equality between players, the only way is to limit bhop speed to normal speed. But that removes a lot of fun… And bhop don’t change the way ZE is played. Only who takes the special items…

All other stuffs are VAC banned, and i didn’t see anyone using some other trick/cheat since i play ZE (7 months).

Add me on steam if you want, im admin on the server, if you see any strange thing tell to me and ill join.