Overpowered ban

Today while i was playing on a ze server baster banned me for 1 day for trolling with an item,
I am not approving what i did, however when there are less than 10 people online we sometimes joke with each other. this is the first time i troll with an item, and probably last time.
I understand that he is a new admin, the thing that i dont understand is that he didnt even warn me for doing it and i directly got banned for 1 day.
According to this article: http://mapeadores.com/temas/info-bans.4821/
People who troll with items should be banned from 1 to 4 hours and not like 1 day.
Isn’t this a little bit too much?

I reduced the ban to 12 hours for first ban.

This guy was litterally trolling with wall 2 consecutive rounds, saying in the chat that he was gonna troll everyone and kept using multiple times wall to kill teamates. And i would ban him for some houes if you would troll ones but i saw you more than one round and you kept trolling and trolling and trolling. And that was the time i saw you, because we both now that is not the first time you troll.
Its so funny seeing how you read the rules and know about them but for the other side keep trolling people.

PD: there were more that 20 people the momment i banned you and i got called precisely to check on the server on that moment.

Good job baster
i hate this gay ><