[Player Help] - Question Corner

Hola,
[Spanish]
Pensé que iba a poner juntos una sección para que la gente haga preguntas con el fin de obtener las respuestas correctas.

¿Nuevo en Zombie Escape?
¿Busca mejorar sus habilidades en mapas duros?
No entiendo a un jefe mecánico?
¿Busca entender el uso de los artículos en ciertos puntos de los mapas?

Por favor, envíe cualquier pregunta que tenga acerca de cualquier mapa para que los jugadores de toda la comunidad puedan ayudarle.

Ejemplos:
¿Cuándo usar Limit Breaker en el palacio de Wanderers?
Para el nivel 3, el disyuntor de límite se debe utilizar idealmente 10 segundos después de activar la puerta de la sala del jefe.
Para los niveles 4 y 5: El interruptor de límite debe usarse 24 segundos después de activar la puerta de la sala del jefe.

Usando ambos tiempos, el disyuntor de límite debe apagarse justo cuando la puerta en la sala del jefe activa el significado. Los seres humanos tienen un buen 10 segundos antes de que los zombies más cercanos comiencen a filtrar en la sala del jefe. Esto da mucho tiempo a los humanos para esquivar los láseres y matar al jefe antes de que los zombies se pongan al día.

¿Cómo recojo artículos?

La mayoría de los mapas tienen elementos como Pistols ocultos en el mapa. Para recogerlos tienes que dejar caer la pistola y caminar sobre el tema.

Por favor, no dude en hacer cualquier pregunta, no importa lo obvio que pueda parecer.

[English]:
Thought I would put together a section for people to ask questions in order to get the right answers.

New to Zombie Escape?
Looking to improve your skills on hard maps?
Don’t understand a boss mechanic?
Looking to understand item usage at certain points in maps?

Please drop any questions you have about any map so that players from across the community can give you help.

[Examples]:
When to use Limit Breaker on Wanderers Palace?
For Level 3, limit breaker should ideally be used 10 seconds after triggering the boss room door.
For Level 4 & 5: Limit breaker should be used 24 seconds after triggering the boss room door.

Using both timings, the limit breaker should go off just as the door into the boss room activates meaning Humans have a good 10 seconds before the closest zombies start filtering into the boss room. This gives plenty of time for Humans to dodge lasers and kill the boss before the zombies catch up.

How do I pick up items?
Most maps have items as Pistols hidden on the map. To pick them up you need to drop your pistol and walk over the item.

[Notes]:
Please do not hesitate to ask any question no matter how obvious it may seem.

Regards,
Unorth

Note: Spanish is not my native language. Blame any bad translations on Google.

1 Like

Just a comment to follow the thread…

How do I walk forward?

Press W on your keyboard : )

Explains alot :slight_smile:

I have some rough idea of archmage playstyle during level 5 on skyrim by watching other people play it. Personally, I got to the boss a few times and won once with it. I have a few questions on this, along with my opinion regarding each question.

1)When I am archmage and there’s a zombie with 400 points:
Do I use Fire(right click ability) when the zombies teleport?
(First gate, no DP in sight. There were less than 10 defenders, others were doorhugging) If not, when do I use the first Fire?

One round in this situation, I decided to save Fire until I see an incoming DP but the DP did not get teleported on the first gate. Most of the defenders are falling back (possibly due to me not using fire/low zombie count), so I fell back, the second gate wasn’t opening very soon when DP finally arrived. I used Fire as soon as I saw the DP but it was too late, more than half of the humans have already died to the DP. What could I have done differently in this situation?

1. Where are the usual spots to use Fire on level 4/5?

From what I’ve seen,
Level 4- After the initial zombie tp after the two small doors that open to a wide corridor.
Level 5- First gate zombie tp and the chokepoint after teleporting from the house. Save to kill DP if there is one.

1. Does Fire do damage on level4 boss?

2. Is there anything else to note if I were to play as archmage again?

I have some rough idea of archmage playstyle during level 5 on skyrim by watching other people play it. Personally, I got to the boss a few times and won once with it. I have a few questions on this, along with my opinion regarding each question.

1)When I am archmage and there’s a zombie with 400 points:
Do I use Fire(right click ability) when the zombies teleport?
(First gate, no DP in sight. There were less than 10 defenders, others were doorhugging) If not, when do I use the first Fire?

One round in this situation, I decided to save Fire until I see an incoming DP but the DP did not get teleported on the first gate. Most of the defenders are falling back (possibly due to me not using fire/low zombie count), so I fell back, the second gate wasn’t opening very soon when DP finally arrived. I used Fire as soon as I saw the DP but it was too late, more than half of the humans have already died to the DP. What could I have done differently in this situation?

=============================================

Most try hard DragonPriests will time choosing the DragonPriest until after the first TP at the start so that the combination of ArchMage and Daedric doesn’t catch him and knock 75% of his HP off. Note I said 75%. A proper combination and FULL tick of Archmarch directed at the DragonPriest will leave the Dragon Priest with 500 hp left. This will require 500 individual bullets extra from the team to appropriately kill the Dragon Priest.

In the scenarios you discuss tonight, if nobody is defending even if you catch the Dragon Priest with ArchMage + Daedric straight off the teleport you are still dead with the archmage. You cannot out run him. He needs to die straight away. You can always assume that a team will trigger straight away. That is why at xx:52 on the clock when defending the 1st gate for the teleport. At about xx:59 you need to make your decision to stay or run.

1. Where are the usual spots to use Fire on level 4/5?

From what I’ve seen,
Level 4- After the initial zombie tp after the two small doors that open to a wide corridor.

[When to use]:
- Convergence between the two gates only once both gates close.
- Top of the stairs before the elevator
- As soon as Minion Bosses Health bar spawns
- Down the corridor at the last elevator to hold the zombies off.

Level 5- First gate zombie tp and the chokepoint after teleporting from the house. Save to kill DP if there is one.

[When to use]:
- As per question 1, with sufficient numbers defending AND a dragon priest actually selected, the teleport will happen at XX:52.
- Second possible place to use Arch Mage is the long corridor after the 1st major Gate in level 5. Archmage, Dova,Daedric need to coordinate at this point in time. There is a short cut door that opens 20 seconds after people fall back. You need to hold that choke point as a collective item group with some try harding defenders. Usually you would coordinate so that you catch the Dragon Priest in a Archmage/Daedric combo to chunk off 75% of the health of Dragon Priest. If applicable, a Push Dovakin (Level 3) should knock the Dragon Priest away so that you can all fall back. If there is enough defenders you can all stay instead to kill the Dragon Priest by doing the 500 damage neccesary to kill it.
- Third place to use Arch Mage is after the teleport once you’ve fallen back through the parkour area. The Nighting Gale will have gone to kill the Dragon Priest NPC. Wait for 10 seconds prior to the zombies teleporting at the fountain and trigger.
- Fourth Place is to use during the boss. The boss will spawn. On the 1st White breath you should ideally use Arch Mage so you dont get pushed back or risk having him cast white breath half way through your cast (will get pushed back at the end).
- Final defensive, If dragon priest you need to use in time with the cast of your daedric otherwise you die.

1. Does Fire do damage on level4 boss?

Yes. @Level 4 Minion Boss use Archmage ONLY at the start of the fight. You need to save Archmage for the end.

1. Is there anything else to note if I were to play as archmage again?

Constantly click left click instead of holding down so you shoot fireballs to knock the zombies back.

Hope this helps.

• Unorth
1 Like

Is there a chat command that shows the list of nominated maps (like “/nomlist”)?
P.S. It would be nice to have it, if it isn’t there yet.

If you type nominate it will say in the list beside the names if it has been nominated or not. I am not aware of a “nomlist” command on mapeadores.

You can see maps already nominated in nominate menu.

You also have the !mapas command, to see the history of maps previously played.

i think that was what he was searching

FireStarter[/USER] is looking a easier method to see nominated maps at the moment. Like [USER=1]Morell said he has the option to see on the nominate menu.