Proper Introduction

Unlike my last thread where my title was a colon and the message was a period that got deleted, I might as well say this.

Some of you may or may not know me. I used to be in TNLE but left because I didn’t play on this server much (relates to a special clan rule). I may play here a bit more often sometime in the future (when I get done with school and I need a break from zombie escape until then).

I played a considerable amount of zombie escape back in cs:s.

I somewhat dislike the fact that zombies spawn with cts (aka not get tele’d back to spawn) on most maps that aren’t meant for that setting.

1 Like

Welcome back to mapeadores, zombies spawning with cts makes it harder to win maps and somewhat challenging so thats why we get nades ready and drop them in the last second :smiley:

1 Like

I pretty much won’t be playing till the near beginning of summer (last semester of school so better keep up my work or flunk). The only map that I can’t get over the zombie spawning with cts is Skyrim (or Minas implying that map ever gets a port). Also, hi Frodo Baggins.

1 Like

Hey Hydreigon ,If you can’t get over with zombie spawning in crowd in skyrim ,You should see spawn in crowd in Exorath :smiley: but we kinda like it , Hope to see you again in ze soon !