Quiero Unirme

Nombre del jugador: Altek
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53429761
¿A qué juegos sueles jugar? ¿Cuántas horas estas jugando en cada juego?
At the moment I only play Zombie Escape on CS:GO avg 60-70 hours a week (from 13 to 23/24 I’m online on steam, Spanish timezone)

¿Tienes Teamspeak 3 instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Teamspeak 3 de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono?
I don’t have it installed right now but I take 2 seconds to install it since I have everything configured already, if need be, and I also have a microphone.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces?
I have known Mapeadores since 2/3 years and played a little bit on it ever since, but I used to lag hard so I left, now after a break of gaming I am back and want to give the server and the community something back.

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad?
I play a lot in the server and would like to help as I can, I enjoy the server very much and would like to give back for the moments I have passed there and the fun I’ve had.

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar?
I have a very small experience on administrating servers (was administrator on a friend’s server for 3/4months, mostly rcon commands though), but I have no problem learning all the commands if need be, and I am studying computer code at the moment so it’s something I also like to do.

¿Cuántos años tienes?
I am 17 years old. (5/11/1998)DD/MM/YYYY

Extra:
After coming back to ZE I’ve made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun on Mapeadores, I enjoy talking to everyone there, expecially admins (Zolix’ , Astornauta, Unorth, Nick, Olivka, Noiz, Key, Voltali (Happy Birthday again :p), and many more), and have become a better person overall from those experiences. I also don’t curse at people, try to maintain calm and try to help everyone so we can all win in any situation, but always being realistic on my expectations.

+1 Me parece buen tio, no suele trollear y suele ayudar bastante a la gente, si necesita ayuda con los comandos, yo le podria ayudar.

Altek seems like a nice person from what I have seen. He has been extremely active, but over a short period of time, so to me it is hard to know if he would make a good admin yet. I would always prefer people who have played over a long period of time. It is hard to know if people in such short times do not apply for admin purely to gain prestige over others. However, he seems willing and eager, so perhaps with strong guidance he would be of benefit to the server. I would be willing to offer him help and advice, and I suspect others would also.

Hello we are going to give you an opportunity.

Welcome Altek!!!