Quiero Unirme

Nombre del jugador:
-=Wan=-

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:2279973

¿A qué juegos sueles jugar? ¿Cuántas horas estas jugando en cada juego?
CSGO. 100% ZE. 25 hrs a week.

¿Tienes Teamspeak 3 instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Teamspeak 3 de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono?
I don’t have TS installed, but i can install it.
Yeah, i have microphone, and i use it alot to lead or help when needed.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces?
Krash, Astor, Nick, Zolix, DW there is month before… I know them since more than a year now. A lot of other peoples tells me to do it…

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad?
When they ask me why i will not, at this moment i tell them that i didn’t found any real usage.
But since some months, there is more and more players that are blocking buttons, trolling the mic, abusing afk or map glitches, when there is no admin. It kills the game.
I love Mapeadores cause this is the best ZE server about the game configuration, but outside of this fact this is the best place to play thanks to the best atmosphere of any ZE server, and nice players and community. I want to help the community stay as it.

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar?
I’m a kind person, i know how to be comprehensive (I.E. warn before making serious moves), but also strict when needed. I always tries to help others, lead them, and reply to their request or questions, even the basic ones (how to request VIP, how to teleport or buy weapons). I really consider each of my “jobs” with the most attention and try to tend to the perfection.

¿Cuántos años tienes?
34 years.

¿A qué servidor/es de Mapeadores entras a jugar?
The ZE server. The Prey server few times too.

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores?
Yeah! I’m the owner of the private TNLE clan server. I installed it from scratch. I’m used with the admin commands, some plugins, and even old rcon commands.
I was also admin of a forum with 35000 members… (in automotive track racing).

I forgot a good argument: as my native langage is french, i can seek when french peoples are abusing in their langages, and help them if they don’t understand english or spanish.

After talking with some admins, we are going to give you an opportunity.

Nice! Thanks, I will try to do my best :wink:

Welcome Wan!!! If you need help, ask me.