Reporting 2 admins.

Greetings, I wanna report 2 admins or 1 of them since i don't know who did the command, for the reason of when voting for next map started,
the majority voted for Atix Helicopter and the lowest population asked for a revote so one of those 2 proceeded to ask for a revote which is not fair at all since the majority voted for Atix Helicopter.
Edit: Getting a lot of hate for reporting them and instead of explaining to me why the revote all i got was "they know im the best admin so you can go ahead and report me" said by strikerromanov.

I only see in the picture the name of 2

administrators

I can not see any evidence on the alleged abuse of power on which you speak. I only see the name of 2 administrators in an image. Where is the “alleged” evidence there?

my bad,anyway i also got people who complained about the extend which you can ask them atm example: The ordiaxer,I mean no hate to the admin but I got a lot of hates for this. And i just noticed i voted yes while being shocked of that.

First of all most of hard maps has extend on 4 and predator doesn’t , thats enought reason to actually make a vote .
Second thing ofc you can complaint about that BUT the whole vote was 50/50 so it would be even more fair to make another vote.
3rd There’s no way everyone like certain map but if there’s a lot of USUAL players that ask for extend a good map why da hell not? One of those players like you that actually play everyday and even donate to server , 80% of those wont even return to server , so understand at what situations there’s some priority to YOU.
Even tho wasnt me who made the vote , since i cant even do the vote . But this whole drama makes no sense @envi ggwp

Ya he dicho mil veces que no se tiene que forzar una votación, si se quiere jugar a X mapa se nomina y se espera a que se vote, tenéis que entender, aunque os parezca mentira, que hay gente que prefiere una ATIX helicoper o una ALIEN mountain que una Predator o una Pirates Port Royal.

Si los jugadores “usuales” tienen prioridad en las decisiones entonces los “no usales” van a seguir siendo “no usuales” al ver que se hace lo que otros quieren. ¿Qué imagen estamos dando a los que han caído por casualidad en el servidor? Es imposible llenar un servidor siempre solo con los jugadores “usuales”, solo teníais que fijaros en el servidor Zombie del CS:S.

Además forzar una votación en el que en la primera posición es SI esta claro cual va a ser el resultado. Aún así eso lo paso por alto al no estar el botón de extender en primera posición en ese mapa en concreto, ahora ya si que lo está.

1 Like

Striker,Thank you for actually replying. No drama intended in this but I got a lot of hate from the server’s casual players. Now since the next map was already voted to Atix it should have actually stayed ATIX, most complaint about that revote to extend in chat but I only captured 1 saying “Why admin”. Me and the player called “The ordiaxer” the one who actually nominated it were called fucking kids by some and you gave me a reply that made me even bugged instead of explaining why the revote and talk to me, I would withdraw my complaint, not that I expect anything to happen with this complain and propably nothing will happen but I don’t mind, I hope you have a nice day and hope to see you in game to play :slight_smile:

Recomendaria a la hora de votacion desacrvar micro y chat esa es una buena manera y como dije votacion estaba 50/50 por atix y extend . Y lo de prioridad yo no digo siempre pero en algunas ocasiones por que no?

And walker its actually aight like the whole thing is just for play a map for 10 minutes more that is a bit redicolous .(even tho we had fun when elevator killed 10 people :smiley: ) ^

1 Like

McBurger admin abuse!!

I can understand that if ATIX beat an Extend vote then it would be annoying if there was another vote to extend.

Perhaps 4 needs to be changed to Extend on that map also.

1 Like

seguro que ha sido el niñorata de caos HIJO DE PIUTAAAA

ehh I no longer want to report those 2,I apparently forgot that it is just a game and the only thing i gained is people’s hate about it,well anyway i can login in mornings and play haha

1 Like

eh ola era aki para votar siberderp grasias
eh se puede extender mako grasias