Suggesting event for Rizomata

Hi.

There was a long time we didn’t get an event… And Rizomata is a map that need ones.
-When it’s on the server, the server is full.
-It’s not a that hard map, but we never reached level 3 cause too many peoples just didn’t learn level 2, so we need to defend against too much zombie after the level 2 boss.
-There is 7 levels.

But that needs you update to the new version, as the actual one on the server is broken after level 3 boss.

+1
We need an event to beat this map

+1 for event -1 for rizomata.

Rizomata still needs a lot of work to make it a map to be played in a server (ex:Shake after boss 2 and no clear indication of where/what to do)
Santassassination on the other hand could use an event, it has been out for a long time and was never beaten. On the current extend period it is not possible to win on mapeadores (extends on mapeadores give a 1 hour max time limit, while santa needs 2 hours at least for a perfect run). Ofc we should also have an event to train for it, since the truth lvls/lvls after 5 are insanely hard. GFL is having an event on santa on this saturday so I think it would be of benefit to mapeadores if we saw how interested people are to see if it’s an worthy map to have an event on.

+1 its to event

Altek, do you think that truth levels are clear on Santa with a ten meter visibility? And about the last one levels? :rolleyes:
Did you ever played more than 2 levels on Rizomata? All other are in interior so are clear. As i said, there is a new fixed version too.

Edit: C17 version have the same fucking quake effect after boss… But today we was near to win lvl 2 on Mapea

We already requested an event on Santa there is 3 months. We’re still waiting a reply…
http://mapeadores.com/temas/next-ze-event.17859/

I leave in monday for a month, event before leave would be good. I just played Rizomata only in a test, but it have 7 levels no? Maybe is really expensive for a 2 hours event. Same to Santassination. Can you suggest another new maps? We can try new version of pirates, i think is not beated yet in Mapeadores.

Astornauta
I would love to make that happen for you and as you many others will also go (I will around 15 but i will have internet so not much will change).
Other maps that could do as decent event maps are, by this order:
-Paper (Only beaten twice on mapea iirc)
-Toaster(Many endings)
-Convoy

Additionally we could have a sort of marathon of events (Pirates>Paper>Toaster>Convoy) if we beat those maps easily I think that could be done. Also we could also do some new maps that I have heard are coming out (most you all already know but I won’t talk much about it to create some suspense)

TL/DR Difficult small-ish maps could make a good event or even make them as a marathon of maps if they are beaten easily.

Your friendly neighborhood forum poster here :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s go for Tilex :smiley:

Rizomata isnt even finished yet, c17 (latest version) has 3 levels and has plans for 3-4 more. gonna take a while before its finished

Yeah I tested C17, and level 4 spawn is broken :frowning:

1 Like

I would wait until a final version of the map before considering an event on it.

Wouldn’t be a bad thing to have an event on something else.