td-I want to join

Name of Player: td
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:102190249
How many hours do you have on the server? Time!
646 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapder Discord? Do you have a microphone?
I have Discord installed although I do not connect often.I have a decent mic and I plan to join the Discord more often.

Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him?
I found the server on my own over a year ago and since then ive spent most of my time on CS: GO in Mapea.

Why do you want to join the community?
Mappers are one of the calmest and friendliest communities I have come across with server settings that i find very enjoyable. I have to spend a large portion of my time on this server and now I want to be able to contribute.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
I can often be found on the server during the low-pop hours where few admins are usually online. During this time I think I have a lot of help with moderating the server. Additionally im very patient with new players and im always willing to help those who have questions.
How old are you?
Do you have experience in server administration?
Yes, I have been an admin in a zombie plague server in CS 1.6.

1 Like

+1
Friendly Active helpful i think she deserve a chance.

+1 I never saw her trolling before, active player, never spams, i support the idea of she becoming one, maybe she deserve a chance to be admin.
GOOD LUCK

Pretty active (646 hours), She never caused any trouble to the server or troll,really quiet, IMO she would make an excellent helper. +1

+1 she is experienced escaper and very polite person ;D Admin status fits her perfectly ^^

If i tell you to stop hyperscrolling you SHOULD.
It doesnt fit an admin of player to use programs to make jumps or whatever if you dont know how to bhop or jump u can ask and i will or someone else Teach you how to bhop of lj.

I Wont vote till u show me of us that u fit in.
Goodluck with ur application im not a dickhead. But ur ego was to big last time i warned you and people might be nice cause ur a girl but i am the person who doesnt give a 0 fock so if you wanna make something clear u can tell me or add me and talk.

i’m prety sure it wasn’t td … i remember you warned evelyn to not use script
those 2 have same skin and all maybe you got confused … i never saw td using script or anything like that

hello itsrip :slight_smile: First of all what happened that night I admit to you I was using it and right after the first time you told me to turn it off I did :slight_smile: After 15 sec Telo wrote in the chat on a joke as he later apologised to me “td turn off your hyperscroll”. Before I could type that I turned it off you kicked me :slight_smile: I think you should have checked my stats before doing such an action because basically you just kicked me because another player accused me and you didn’t even check if he was right,because if you did you wouldn’t have kicked me.Other thing is I would never apply for admin while using bhop script.If you had spent at least half of the time I spent in the server the last couple of days you would have known that I no longer use any script.Other thing is another admin was nice enough to teach me to bhop don’t worry about that :slight_smile: And for last right after you kicked me I sent you a request in steam which you accepted just yesterday and after I wrote to you in an attempt to clear things up you didn’t bother to answer but you found time to comment on my post much appreciated.

I’m gonna have to agree with Rip here. You may “no longer use any script” as you said, but that’s not hard to proof in a weeks time.
Even though I trust you will not anymore (because you are trying to apply as a helper), the fact you did it is an unwanted mentallity.

I think more time is needed to prove yourself. People don’t change in one week.
When you have proven yourself over a longer period, you’ll have my support.

Besides this, I have no problem and wish you luck with your application, and I hope you will make sure to do everything you can to not repeat the same mistake.

i think u added my alt account lol. And i know he was joking cause i have all the pre stats from you i just kicked you cause ur ego was to big at the time. But Well see how u do from now on i think i made it clear here. Goodluck on ur application!

I think that td should definitely be given an opportunity to be a helper on Mapea. In my experience, she has been very friendly and an overall fun person to game with if you get to know her. A big plus to giving her a chance is that she is very active in the morning and afternoon hours where there a quite a few admins on.

+1. Cares about the community and on at the odd hours to early mornings where there are no admins. Blue Ranger is sometimes there but td fills in the blanks as he can be busy. Fun times.

After talk here and there in the late night dora explained herself and she learned from it.

She has my vote +1, i think she can fit holes in mapaedores

Goodluck dora the explora dora

English:
I do not want to offend, but I would understand that if you were 15 years old you used hack, but with the age that you have, it seems that you care little about that concept. I think that more Spanish administrators are needed, that they speak Spanish and have a hard degree of responsibility, but when someone uses hack, you start to distrust that person.
I hope you understand me.
Thank you. (Translated by Google)
Español:
No quiero ofender, pero entenderia que si tuvieras 15 años usaras hack, pero con la edad que tienes, parece que te importa poco ese concepto.Creo que hacen falta mas administradores españoles, que hablen español y tengan un duro grado de responsabilidad, lo siento pero cuando alguien usa hack, se empieza a desconfiar de esa persona.
Espero que se me halla entendido.
Gracias.

NO TRUST

This woman, she does not deserve a shit in this world, I was talking about in “CHAT” with me, about what I said, I do not understand why someone who is really friendly with his colleagues, would give him a moment of madness, but I think I have the answer; “Someone who gets along very well with everyone, and then can not accept constructive criticism or opinion, is not considered an adult.”

For Teodora;

• I expected to you, give me apologize for “Insulting me” so progressively, when I did NOTHING, I waited for you to perform (24 hours), enough for an “adult” to fix his mistakes.

• I have evidence of these “attacks” towards me, without having provoked, in case someone tries to protect it …

Thank you, and good luck, it’s up to you to decide;)

Resumen en Español;

Una chica, que se lleva muy bien con todos, y a la hora de aceptar la cruda y triste realidad, no duda en ponerte a parir de manera que no tengas opción a explicarte, es alguien, que no puede aceptar que ni le critiquen el peinado, alguien, que según “ella”, me consideraba un “amigo”. Como es posible este comportamiento?

• Merece la pena tener a alguien asĂ­ de Administrador por muchas “risas” que haga?

Madurez ante todo, Morell.

About the script gate, I have to remind you I did even worse than just scripts… And was perfectly clean once I was an admin.

I will give her a +1/2. I think she deserves a tryout period to prove to resilient ones that she can deserves being admin.

We’ll give you a opportunity, congratulations! Join to Discord.

gg dora.

Welcome td, if you have any question, you can ask me.

Morell, tio, que te den por culo!! Te gusta, eso? Me harias admin despues de cagarme en to tus muertos pisoteos, o el valor de insultar a un admin es mayor que insultar a un “don nadie”, porque eso es lo que soy, no?? Y encima habiendo usado macro o lo que sea, me parto la caja con este clan, peor que CTA, tio, te lo digo muy enserio, menuda humillacion hacia mi persona cuando he leido que aceptas a alguien que insulta a la gente sin razon y usa hacks, y aun asi os la pela a todos. pues nada, welcome to the CTA ,porque tambien hay admin que se lon pasa xaxi usando los comandos a su puto gusto, menos mal que vistus no está para estafar a lo grande, ni nuto para dar caña, aqui ya se hubieran acabado las tonterias y muchos admin a la puta cuna con el xupete, que parecen putos crios, es lo que hay, no? Unos maduran, otros no. Me quedo con lo primero y a seguir con mi vida, iros a tomar por culo, almenos tu, Morell. Ves poniendome un castigo justo, como no tener posibilidad de ser admin nunca, como harias con alguien que falta a la minima al respeto (no en mi caso) y usa hacks cuando le sale del coño.