Thamadman-Admin application

First of all hello there guys i decided to take a shot and post an app here,ill be waiting for your responses and i accept any criticism you have of course.

Nombre del jugador: Thamadman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31786948

¿Cuántas horas tienes en el servidor?: Around 820 hours

¿Tienes Discord instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Discord de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono?: As a matter of fact i do have discord and if it is required i can be on it all the time when im on my pc.Other than that as of right now i connect once in a while to check on anything new or if i want to report something server related.

I do have a working mic even though im not using it,i can’t really pay much attention while playing if im also talking but if i really had to i have the means to do it.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces?: There is actually someone who i owe everything since without him i wouldn’t even be into ZE.That guy is Striker or Strikerromanov on steam,i met the guy in a completely different game and we started hanging out since then and he was the one who brought me into ZE and into Mapeadores.If im not mistaken i think i’ve known him for about 4 years(sorry im not that good with dates might be off a bit).

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad?: The reason i want to join is to keep an eye out on the server,i want everyone to have fun and not 1 or 2 guys ruining everything,that being said im no leader and i don’t think i would ever become one,im more of a silent watcher,i observe everything and keep tabs on everyone.
So yeah i want to be there and make sure everything goes smoothly.

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar?: What i bring on the table is 3 years of admin experience.My story as an admin begins when i was just 14 on a small call of duty server,that being said i was only getting the hang for things and didn’t really do much so i wouldn’t really call that being an admin.

What actually counts is when i became an admin in a SAMP(GTA San Andreas Multiplayer)server witch consisted of Minigames,server name was simply MG and that’s where i stayed for 3 years,started at 15 and left at 18 because i didn’t have enough free time to actually help.

Back then because of my age people were a bit reluctant,but in the end i won them over,started a as simple trial moderator and rose though the ranks to a complete admin.

So in conclusion i have the experience needed for this kind of position.

¿Cuántos años tienes?: I am 22 years old currently.

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores?: Like i said before 3 years of admin experience in a SAMP server.

After answering all these i’d like to end by saying that if i get accepted i will put my all into the server and play more than i do now,that being said if i get rejected i will continue to enhoy my time here with all the wonderfull people i had the chance to meet.

+1 for madman, he has been part of the community for as long as i remember, never see him troll or doing anything that breaks the server rules (tries to force them). contacts me on steam when he needs help with an issue on the server. He is a very active player during the mornings. times when its just me or no admins online. i reckon he would be an asset to try out our new admin range.

[INDENT]We are going to give you an opportunity, congratulations![/INDENT]

[INDENT]We are going to give you an opportunity, congratulations![/INDENT]