W... - I Want To Join

Name of Player: W…

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1: 57508481

How many hours do you have on the server? Time!
~950 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapder Discord? Do you have a microphone?
I do
I have not yet connected to the Mapea Discord channel.
I have a decent mic.

Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him?
Syoudous suggested it very recently
~6 months

Why do you want to join the community?
Because when I come home from work I immediately join Mapea. I like the server, its settings, and the people I see there everyday, and because of that I wanna help keep the server in order.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
I am friendly and patient with new players, I can be an in-game leader if no one else steps up and I am a regular player regardless of what map is being played (you wont see me leave if the server isn’t playing a “try-hard map”).

How old are you?
22 years old.

Do you have experience in server administration?
I have been an admin for 3 years on another server that was a mix of zombie escape and zombie survival mode.

+1.

Fairly American, fairly fun guy.

In general, More admin can bring more order to the server,
because it is not every admin is available at all time.

The ultimate ideal situation is always at least one admin online.
In fact, the server can’t do this
More available admin can let people less use [!call] function

I think W has been proven himself can be trusted,
he showed a positive sign to everyone, he is not a bad player.
his management experience showed he can handle administrative work.

therefore, I hope W be admin of Mapeadores.

I’ve known W for some time and i think he would be a great addition to the team.
He is active,friendly and always follows the server rules and makes sure they are being followed so if anything i think he deserves a chance.

+1
He deserve a chance to be admin, friendly active never troll trust worthy i think everyone know who’s W

+1
He deserve a chance to be admin, friendly active never troll trust worthy i think everyone know who’s W

1+
Is a good player , is active , he dont actually troll ,is good leader and helps the new players to continue playing on the server

10/10 would admin W again

I want to be an admin, because i want to do the best for server…but no, the Community is BAD, and some good players leave the server, why? I dont know. But i know, is the community shit, the server will never get good palyer like Tapsa, ghosdy, or baster61. Its hard to paly with “BAD” players, no fun…
Morell is only AFk, ok, its ok, but we dont have more admins on the server, who kick some who Scream, or troll… Now the server lost fucking good players, and maybe they never comback…R.I.P
BTW, the community (80% of PPL) vote only shit maps, like ATIX)
Now, also the server get 10 admins, most of the player dont know what they have to do, because, why? why? i dont know…bwcause the community is BAD… thats why the server is on rank 26, and not rank 10…and the server will end like Mizapro(mizapro players: 5/64)
( BEST ENGLISH POWER)
DEAR TERD

3 Likes

I think we are to many admins, but W… is active and helpfull player. +1

I think we are to many admins, but W… is active, helpfull and friendly player. +1

Always at least one admin online? What do you think admins are? Robots who are 24/7 online to monitor the server? The !call function is there to notify outside of game admins so they can handle it and it works great.

Morell is afk yeah, But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t take care of issues, you only need to notify him when he is on the server and nobody else is.
As for the players you refer at are mostly non-vips,low vips or new people, you can’t expect them to play tryhard maps and win it without casuals or people who know how the map works. Mapeadores was #1 because XOE was playing and beating maps like its nothing. Then a lot happened. Don’t forget its also summer and plays a big role in the server’s community and playerbase. I suggest you make another thread or join discord if you wanna talk about the community, not in W’s admin application thread.

+rep good leader with harambe voice

+rep good leader with harambe voice

We are going to give you an opportunity, congratulations!

Thank you Morell, and everyone else for your positive comments!