Weird "lag" when playing on Mapeadores server

Hi all, I need help with a problem that I have when playing on Mapeadores server.
When I join the server, I experience some kind of lag, I notice it in voice comms, gameplay and at the start of new rounds.
You can appreciate it on this video:

Also, in maps like gris, lasers from the boss kind of dissapear and appear randomly, and also when a new round starts i get the message at top right of the screen showing “attempting to reconnect” for 3-5 seconds, making me start the round late.

I first noticed it a week ago without having any problems before.

Things I have tried so far:

-Restarting router
-Restarting PC
-Reinstalling csgo
-Typing in cmd ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew and flush DNS

I play in other servers and other games without any problem.
I have optic fiber (50mb) and my pc is connected to the router by ehternet cable.
On the other hand Discord works perfectly fine for me.

Do you have any information that could help me fix this problem?

parece de la conexion no?

A mi a veces me va como lagado de FPS, pero es por culpa del procesador y de la RAM, abre la consola mientras te pasa, y mira si el cs te da algun error en consola a ver.

saludos.

Osropa ese mismo problema lo he tenido yo un par de veces en estas ultimas semanas pero creo que es del mismo counter strike mas que del servidor, me ha pasado teniendo unos fps y ping estable incluido en mm.

Randomly fixed, dont know how exactly, maybe with this new csgo update. Thanks all.

Hey osropa,

Before the Update with the new Operation was another little update that caused that laggs i know i had that same but now after the little update it was fixed.

Greez Skyline

I had movement lag, when they launched the operation, but i verified my cache and it fixed.

yes