Well Well Well,

banned me for 2 years just because you admins hate me that much? 1. of all I didnt troll mic and you admin banned my voice chat forever. I meant, really you cnts I didnt even spam mic or try to troll with mic after I got my second bann. At chat this Zolix warned me and my friend to stop discuss with the haters or we will get banned and I meant dude we didnt start the Beef??? You guys said i might be a troller OK I knew and I GOT it after that bann. Please show me anything that proves me im trolling? Even last time I did left with medailon the game because of my privat life (that i guess Astor doesnt have ) but it doesnt mean im trolling? or I get killed with items because i fell out of the map should it mean Im trying to troll? you guys wanna mention me that if I picked the items I have to play like what you guys want? I didnt troll even if I did it was the past and people learn from their mistakes!
those admins or other people want to get me out of the server just because my skills are better than you guys and that why the hate is too MUCH. After all I did mute all and trying my best in game but I know you wont leave me alone and you guys gonna make so much harrasment because none of you dont know sh
t. Dont Tell me that I spammed the !call feature because after I got banned at voice+normal chat I did call for help but noone fucking care because admin can abuse their powers when they want to and I got declared as a troller.!!
Why should I respect those admins when they dont even respect me back? After all I donate to this server just because I want to stay in the server active but nevermind I guess I did do know those people for well.

Well Morell I gonna be very grateful if you send me the donation back after all i got banned which I dont even know the reason. You did create a nice server but those people are d*mb to play with.

Well Peace out haters
Solide[ATTACH=full]5114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5116[/ATTACH]

Here you can see my bans: in 2 hours for being a troller
http://mapeadores.com/sbans/
I guess its long time ago you guys have so much fun to use those bann commands again

Many players (not admins) have reported me your behavior, but I gave you a second chance.

You’re now permbanned. We rarely ever ban people (you can see in the very same page in sourcebans bans from 3-4 months ago), so you’re not going to lie your way out of this.

0:05 - user1: morell
0:05 - user1: porfavor banea a AOS SOLIDE
0:05 - user1: es descarado troleando
0:05 - user1: en predator
0:05 - user1: con pushgun
0:05 - user1: y en mas mapas

0:10 - user2: ya hay que tomar medidas con el solide ese
0:10 - user2: usando el push gun para tirar a los zombies hacia adelante
0:10 - user2: en la predator
0:10 - user2: tengo entendido que no es la primera vez
0:10 - user2: ademas hay muchas quejas ya
0:10 - user2: no renta tenerlos en el sv

When you donate, is not reason to do all you want. You are usually troller man, you blame, you get false reports with your friend. I dont want to ban people, if you are baned is because you deserve it.

Well nice to hear those responding. I dont and wont be mad at all because I knew already that those people are actually mad at me just because I took the items from them. They wanted me to get banned from the server so they can have a chance to take those items :wink: Well nice done btw. I dont want to be an asslicker like frodo banging or other sh*t players!

To you morell You didnt and wont ever know the truth what really happended. Why should I even try trolling with those fools when I already know I can get banned ? your just too silly dude. Btw. try to send me my money back and dont try to scamm me

Well peace out fools
Solide

You blame frodo without reason, he is a good guy. You are typing !admins all the day, i dont want to know the reason, but i think all of us know that reason. I saw you picking heal and using atm, and i just slayed you, Syoudous and Zolix give you a lot of warnings. You and your friend callled me kid admin because i muted you 30 min. You blamed us more and i just silence you. You create 3 false reports with your friend and i banned you. Supporter status is not reason to do all you want as i said, and you thought otherwise.

Segun ellos soy racista por castigarles.

Yes I did type !admins to know if some admins in game or not. Because without you guys it made more fun to play and I can lead humans better with mic!. Ofcouse you are still a kid because you joined the game and instanly muted me without a reason. But dont worry I can feel the hate inside you

To Morell, so if people said you eat dog sh*t that means its true? try next time to take a demo or screenshot please if you want to bann any trollers