1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.
  1. Bienvenido Invitado! para poder interactuar con la comunidad y tener acceso a todas las características de la web.

CS:GO ze_hive_complex_v1

Tema en 'Mapas' iniciado por ¬▪ﮒoFiAnΣ▪, 24 Oct 2015.

¬▪ﮒoFiAnΣ▪ Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Jefe

Morell Administrator

Puntuación:
    +860 / 33 / -12
    Minecraft:
    Morell
    We will test when you want, is already on the server.
    • Colaborador

Unorth Miembro Activo

Puntuación:
    +50 / 1 / -0
    Hey,
    Just thought id give a bit of feedback on the map Having now played it on the live server.In the room before the server room, there is a double entrance Which the CT's have to defend. A majority of the time you can defend the entrance to the stairs to prevent it Being an issue, but if you don 't Have enough CT's to A) defend the stairs and B) Both entrances defend it can be very difficult to progress on the map.
    • My suggestion would be to add a trigger of some sort will only Which Have the second door open if the number of CT's alive is over A Certain arbitrary amount. May make it more reasonable for a small 6-8 person team of CTs to defend.
    • There is a lift towards the end in Which zombies can jump from above into the lift without any blockers or protective cover for the CTs. I would Suggest Potentially zombie reworking the entrance at that point so it as Least defendable.
    • Wee bit of lag on the elevators. Maybe just need to expand out the size of the elevator so people are less Concentrated in the exact spot.
    • Doors Have the potential to harm mortally CT's. Might want to make them a tiny bit safer.
    • Anyway, overall positive test on the map. Few things Which I Highlighted above Which Could do with a bit of work. Otherwise thumbs up! Fair play on the map
    [IMG]

[IMG]

¬▪ﮒoFiAnΣ▪ Novato

Puntuación:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First thank you for your post .

I'll work on first elevator to remove the lag, good idea concerning weapon area i mind about this to simplefy it for small CT team, and for the last elevator yeah it's impossible to beat i work on it to correct that and i work on other area to remove small lag rest and fix something. Porbably release a new version today or tomorow( 1st elevator need long work ...) and i make feedback too.
    really happy to see that some players like the new map and help bring their.=)

Enjoy.

Compartir esta página