Zombie Escape Videos

Hello Mapeadores community, I have created a thread for people to post videos of map wins on the Mapeadores Zombie Escape server. Please post any and all videos in this thread in future! Thanks.

1 Like

I’m going to start off with my newest video which i recorded a few hours ago , Hope you enjoy .

3 Likes

Yo dejo mi Ăşltimo vĂ­deo. Espero que os guste :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff guys!

3 Likes

No me imaginaba que acabaríamos el mapa con ese número de personas, incluyendo el de Gris, es más, no me esperaba ganar esas dos, incluyendo el de Predator y el de Pirates, ahora solo me falta el de Mako.
(I didn’t think than we finish the map with that amount of people, including Gris, it’s more, i didn’t hope win that two including Predator and Pirates. Now it’s time for Mako)
Pongo tu vĂ­deo de Gris, Cisneros:

2 Likes

Don’t leave toaster out

3 Likes

The fastest frostdrake win so far(1min dragon slain)

3 Likes

Another Pirates win… But this time was REAL hot with kraken!
Watch at 40s, kraken launched his ultima, but died just before we hitted the water. Just EPIC ^^

And a shortened video with only this epic kill at the last 20ms

3 Likes

So close on kraken, really good job.

Pirates Port royal Stage 5 win ! best win ever , (almost a fail though :smiley: )

2 Likes

Biggest win on mapeadores so far. 54@kraken 31 won the map.

3 Likes

Skyrim Stage 5 Win -First time that Mapeadores beat the map (We beat the map An hour after Morell put the map in nomination list)

1 Like

This is my first video. ENJOY

1 Like

You could add the server name or IP in the videos (title or description)?

Yeah, i forgot to do this with this one ^^
Usually i do it. I will change that

Edit: done

Posting on behalf of DW

1 Like

Hello guys , here’s an awesome video of Mako extreme 2 Duo win w/ Best mic spammers . They would have been muted in any other context but since it was a map win and we were celebrating it they didn’t get muted . I hope Morell makes an exception and forgive us for that :smiley:

1 Like

Morell:
-Wakes up in the morning before work
-Makes coffee and sits on the computer
-joins the server
-Opens mapeadores.com in his browser
-He says: oh Zolix uploaded a new video, lets check it out and…
“What the fuck did my server turn into?”

2 Likes

Hey guys, recently we beat mako again. DW upload the video right now so i put it

Otro video por que si!