Zombie server have porblems son!!!

[LEFT][MISC]
– Gameplay convars for community servers & workshop maps:
— weapon_air_spread_scale (default 1): Games that focus on air combat can set this to a lower value to improve weapon accuracy for players in the air.
— sv_enablebunnyhopping (default 0): Disables the air-velocity clamping to 110% of maximum running speed.
— sv_autobunnyhopping (default 0): Holding +jump causes players to automatically re-jump at the exact landing tick.
– Added cl_drawhud_force_radar to render radar with cl_draw_only_deathnotices.
– Doors are always networked to prevent peeks with high lag revealing players behind the door.[/LEFT]

[url]http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/category/updates/[/url]
I find many people still bhop huge object and jumping very easly when onther having problems so this show people do used bhop script and scripts to cheat or hack in this game
1 Like

These cvars are disabled from the first day.

1 Like

okay Morell onther problem I not able to join your ip is block my connection I not able to download maps or join the game please fix it so I can play !!

You wasn’t permaban, cause always threatening so many players to be cheaters, and abusing reporting?
Maybe that’s why… I dunno…

If you have money, come to Perpignan, i will show you if i use script for bhop…
Again, we have an antibhop plugin. If someone is cheating, we see it fast and kick/ban it.

ADMIN or Support allways aboose hacks and cheat welcome to MAPEADORES SERVER WHERE HITCHATU ,FRODO ,c`e or fucking retard admin think better then gflclan or onthers server pieace of shit server

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but you are constantly calling people out for hacks and whatnot which gets on our nerves. You abused the !call function after I told you not to. You’ve been warned multiple times by other admins before.

Actions taken were appropriate. 30 minutes is kind. A message was sent and you received it. It’s not hard to decipher it. Just don’t abuse the !call function. You can use !admins to see who is online and if any issues come up you can PM to a specific admin if needed be. In regards to bhopping and bhop scripts, admins have their way of checking this. No worries.

1 Like

This guy is crying since first day he is playing the server. This guy deserve to be ignored.

2 Likes

Go F*ck UR self

I wish i was as retarded as you are…I wouldn’t have any problems in my life at all, my only concern would be bhop scripts and serv problems??

GG SERVER WITH RETARD UK TEAM OF XOE AND ADMIN LIKE HITCHTU ABUSE POWERS AND HACKERS AND CHEATER BHOP /HYPERSTRIOLLER

KIDS THAT ABUSE POWERS IN THERE GG THAT WHY SERVER IS RIP WROST THEN GFLCLAN I HOPE YOU GET DDOS FUCKED UP SERVER REALLY SUCKS