Mapeadores
Hub
StartseitePágina principal del HubNeuigkeitenÚltimas noticias y anunciosRegelnNormas de la comunidadTeamLista de miembros y staffAls Admin bewerbenSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressourcen
BansSperrliste und SanktionenStatistikenServerstatistikenLeaderboardServer-SpielerranglisteMap-SammlungServer-Maps im Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Zurück zur Website
Community
StartseiteNeuigkeitenRegelnTeamAls Admin bewerbenFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Bug with a zombie model and damage

@lukaa0📅 December 1, 2016⏱ 1 Min. Lesezeit👁 407 Aufrufe💬 2 BeiträgeCS:GO | Zombie Escape
LU
@lukaa0OPOriginal
📅 1. Dezember 2016#1

Hello, I have a problem, when I’m a zombie I dont see my zombie hands but human hands with knife (normal skin) and other problem is I dont see any damage dealt to zombies…

Could someone help me please ?

UN
@Unorth
📅 2. Dezember 2016#2

Hi, Custom gloves have been removed since the latest CSGO patch for the glove crates.

From what I understand the show damage plugin has also been removed by the server owner. They can provide an update on the dmg plugin but for now, no custom gloves will be available for the time being.

Regards, Unorth

📋 Dieser Beitrag ist Teil des historischen Mapeadores-Forums. Der Inhalt wurde so erhalten, wie er ursprünglich veröffentlicht wurde.