Mapeadores
Hub
StartseitePágina principal del HubNeuigkeitenÚltimas noticias y anunciosRegelnNormas de la comunidadTeamLista de miembros y staffAls Admin bewerbenSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressourcen
BansSperrliste und SanktionenStatistikenServerstatistikenLeaderboardServer-SpielerranglisteMap-SammlungServer-Maps im Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Zurück zur Website
Community
StartseiteNeuigkeitenRegelnTeamAls Admin bewerbenFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Problemas y Dudas

HELP! Entity bug

@_NDRE📅 April 24, 2021⏱ 1 Min. Lesezeit👁 878 Aufrufe💬 2 BeiträgeProblemas y Dudas
_NDRE
@_NDREOPOriginal
📅 24. April 2021#1

Hi guys. I need your help, I have a bug in the VHE that all menu entities disappear. Because when I compiled and tested it, I wanted to edit it a bit and I got that bug that the entities do not appear, please help me

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-24 171310

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 24. April 2021#2

I’m gonna be honest dude, it’s scorched earth here, you 've been sent to discord which is active, and judging by your situation you didn’t managed to resolve your issue there. you can try to ask reddit on https://www.reddit.com/r/csmapmakers/ but i think it will be faster for you to google/youtube it especially if you developing for cs 1.6. btw +respect for keeping game alive

📋 Dieser Beitrag ist Teil des historischen Mapeadores-Forums. Der Inhalt wurde so erhalten, wie er ursprünglich veröffentlicht wurde.