Mapeadores
Hub
StartseitePágina principal del HubNeuigkeitenÚltimas noticias y anunciosRegelnNormas de la comunidadTeamLista de miembros y staffAls Admin bewerbenSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressourcen
BansSperrliste und SanktionenStatistikenServerstatistikenLeaderboardServer-SpielerranglisteMap-SammlungServer-Maps im Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Zurück zur Website
Community
StartseiteNeuigkeitenRegelnTeamAls Admin bewerbenFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

My voice was banned

@Devterev📅 October 17, 2017⏱ 1 Min. Lesezeit👁 744 Aufrufe💬 3 BeiträgeBans
DE
@DevterevOPOriginal
📅 17. Oktober 2017#1

Good afternoon! I want to start with why my voice was banned. He was banned for a “cheerful” voice. In August I bought new headphones and they have the function of changing the voice and naturally I had an interest in this function, because of which I am now banned. I understood everything and will no longer use this function. It is very important for me to have a voice, because when I play on the server it is important for me to communicate with the players. I’m not interested in just playing, jumping, because for me communication is also very important.

IT
@itsrip
📅 26. Oktober 2017#2

Are you unmuted?

DE
@DevterevOP
📅 29. Oktober 2017#3

no,im muted

📋 Dieser Beitrag ist Teil des historischen Mapeadores-Forums. Der Inhalt wurde so erhalten, wie er ursprünglich veröffentlicht wurde.