Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

Apply for an admin position

@shika📅 October 25, 2018⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 826 vues💬 5 postsUnirte
SH
@shikaOPOriginal
📅 25 octobre 2018#1

Player’s Name: NARAKA Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143059673

How many hours do you have on the server? -720 hours

Do you have Discord installed?

  • Yes

How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord?

  • Yes

Do you have a microphone?

  • No

Who told you to join Mapeadores

  • Found it by myself since like 2-3 years ago (i think) my first ZE CSGO server

Why do you want to join the Community?

  • I have an issue about mic spamming and other thing but mostly mic spamming in your timezone most of admins are on the bed but I think I can help because of the different timezone and sure I want the server to be better

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?

  • I basically on the server on almost everyday in my timezone like 20:00 - 24:00 around this if on the weekend basically I have all day but however, I still have a life to live :stuck_out_tongue: so It depends

How old are you? 25

Best regards NARAKA

DO
@Dominikk
📅 25 octobre 2018#2

+rep I know him well, helpful. Good player and mapper.

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 25 octobre 2018#3

+rep Please let this Dude be admin naraka ching chong we need an admin on different timezones instead of focus on EU all the time.

N_
@N_I_N_J_A
📅 27 octobre 2018#4

+1 :3 naraka <3 good player good mapper <3

LE
@LeBreton
📅 7 novembre 2018#5

Pleasant player always present to put a good-humored touch. Etant présent aussi souvent que moi, cela serait pratique d’avoir plus d’admin pour mettre des balises ainsi atteindre plus de carte ayant plus de challenge. Bye :stuck_out_tongue:

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.