Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Mapas

Can you bring back Atix_Helicoper for a limited time

@74_T0bi📅 August 18, 2020⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 773 vues💬 1 post❤️ 1Mapas
ze-zombieescapecs:go
74
@74_T0biOPOriginal
📅 18 août 2020#1

3 years ago there was a tradition in the server that every day at 5 or 6 am the map gets changed automatically to Atix_Helicopter and I liked playing on that map a lot. I have a lot of memories in this map, Can you bring this map for a limited time which I would appreciate a lot if you bring it back. I know you have removed it because there is an alternative which is Atix_Apocalypse. A memory :slight_smile:

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.