Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

CS:GO Ubuntu custom files

@kyle_reese1📅 December 8, 2017⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 551 vues💬 3 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
KY
@kyle_reese1OPOriginal
📅 8 décembre 2017#1

Hola, I have switched from Windows to Ubuntu but it seems the Ubuntu CS:GO client has problems downloading custom maps from servers.

Has anyone had success playing CS:GO ZE on linux?

gracias -kyle_reese

Enviolinador
@Enviolinador
📅 12 décembre 2017#2

KY
kyle_reese:
Hola, I have switched from Windows to Ubuntu but it seems the Ubuntu CS:GO client has problems downloading custom maps from servers.

Has anyone had success playing CS:GO ZE on linux?

gracias -kyle_reese

As far as I know, downloads are pretty broken on both linux and mac ports of the CS:GO. I have had some problems when downloading maps on my OSX partition, but usually I bypass them by downloading the .bsps and putting them in the /maps folder by myself. Have you noticed if this happened with all maps, or just larger (say more than 64MB) ones?

KY
@kyle_reese1OP
📅 31 décembre 2017#3

Hi. I found a .zip file online with alot of the current .bsps in so I put that in the /maps folder, but then it couldn’t download the .nav files so I don’t think it was a file size issue.

I ended up going back to Windows 7 anyway.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.