Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

got vac...

@suii📅 August 30, 2017⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 607 vues💬 1 postCS:GO | Zombie Escape
SU
@suiiOPOriginal
📅 30 août 2017#1

Hey, I shall share a story of woe and pain…

Basically what happened was a friend of mine was round my house for a few weeks (long and personal story) but he was playing on my computer as he did not have his, we took it in turns to play CS:GO, was quite fun, but after a few days he started using my PC without me being around and it must of been in that time that he decided to cheat… (Let me make this perfectly clear, I DO NOT like to cheat and do not like hackers and refuse to see them as anything but ) Shortly after him using my PC (a day after he left) I noticed I got disconnected from a server, and the reason was VAC or something, checked my profile and sure enough I got a Vac ban. In short all I’m asking is that you transfer my time from my “main” and old account to my new one - The ID’s are below.

Old account: - STEAM_0:0:191848085 New account: - STEAM_0:0:227096773

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from someone soon regarding this.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.