Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Helper Application

@Sonicd71_Twitch_Streamer📅 January 13, 2019⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 777 vues💬 4 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
SO
@Sonicd71_Twitch_StreamerOPOriginal
📅 13 janvier 2019#1

Hello, my name is Sonicd71 and I would like to apply for Helper!


Name: Sonicd71 Age: 16 Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874745411


The reason I want to become a Helper is because I would like to help people that do not know anything about the server and / or does not know how zombie survival works.

The microphone spamming and other weird things people scream in the server is inappopriate and needs to be muted and / or kicked if needed.

I am mostly online in the weekends and sometimes mid week (I still have school).


This is my application for Helper! :slight_smile: Cya in the server

Spacemonkey
@Spacemonkey
📅 13 janvier 2019#2

/t/nuevo-rango-ayudante-helper/17395

btw are you a Free2play User ? Just Curious

SO
@Sonicd71_Twitch_StreamerOP
📅 14 janvier 2019#3

No, i am not

Spacemonkey
@Spacemonkey
📅 14 janvier 2019#4

hope you checked the Link i gave you because theres some Points missing in your Application, for example the amount of hours you’ve spent on the Server. I hope i didnt offend you in anyway witht eh f2p Question, i wish you best Lucks for your App. if you write a New one. (btw im not sure if these Requirements are up to date so you probaly should ask Someone that knows about it).

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.