Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

""Hichatu""

@Eric_2📅 September 27, 2022⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 1 055 vues💬 12 posts❤️ 1Bans
ze-zombieescape
ER
@Eric_2OPOriginal
📅 27 septembre 2022#1

I don’t understand if you are targeting me or what, I am not looking for your trouble, you said ban me for a day, but this has been 4 or 5 days later, I am still being ban. what do you want for me?

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 27 septembre 2022#2

You should be unbanned, if not, send me your STEAMID.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 27 septembre 2022#3
↩ En réponse à Post #2

This is my steamID: 76561198099550970

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 27 septembre 2022#4
↩ En réponse à Post #3

I added a ban for 1minute and let it expire, try joining the server now.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 27 septembre 2022#5
↩ En réponse à Post #4

Still not working, still being ban.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 27 septembre 2022#6
↩ En réponse à Post #5

When you join, does it actually say you are still banned?

Your name doesn’t appear on the ban website and I can’t manually unban you. Trying to fix it.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 27 septembre 2022#7
↩ En réponse à Post #6

I don’t know why, but when I read the server information I get a popup that says I’ve been banned from the server.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 27 septembre 2022#8
↩ En réponse à Post #7

Try joining now? If that doesn’t work you will have to wait for the owner to get online to fix it.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 27 septembre 2022#9
↩ En réponse à Post #8

Still not working, I don’t know what’s going on here, I keep getting pop-ups saying I’m banned from the server.

_D
@_Darckdore_Recrute
📅 27 septembre 2022#10

ban

GA
@Gallus257
📅 27 novembre 2022#11

hich pls unban me too…its now 3 years…iam still waiting

KA
@Kaperstone
📅 9 décembre 2022#12

bruh, are you requesting for yourself or for eric

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.