Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›General›Off-Topic

i need supporter

@skulled📅 January 20, 2019⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 1 000 vues💬 5 postsOff-Topic
SK
@skulledOPOriginal
📅 20 janvier 2019#1

I do not have the condition to create a paypal account, but I want to renew my supporter, if I give you some cs go itens you give me the supporter

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 20 janvier 2019#2

I think that can’t happen, i already assked Morell before (when i was new) he said we accept only donation (money).

SK
@skulledOP
📅 20 janvier 2019#3

I think that can’t happen, i already assked Morell before (when i was new) he said we accept only donation (money).

You did not understand, I wanted a player (not an admin) to buy a supporter for me in exchange for some cs go items (with a slightly higher value than the supporter)

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 20 janvier 2019#4

Oooh ok ok got it wrong sorry, try to find someone on discord.

JeanLucMelenchonGaming
@JeanLucMelenchonGaming
📅 11 mars 2019#5

@skulled add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/jeanlucmelenchongaming/ :stuck_out_tongue:

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.