Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Unirte

I want to join - Fracta (again :)

@Fractalicious📅 February 19, 2018⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 555 vues💬 2 postsUnirte
FR
@FractaliciousOPOriginal
📅 19 février 2018#1

Player’s Name: Fracta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80053835

How many hours do you have on the server? 1104 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes Every day Yes

Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him? Found it when i buy cs:go 2 years ago

Why do you want to join the Community? Im always helping when i can, when there is no admin online, (very usual) i can use mic to fast guide players, can conect to server every day from 11 am to 3pm exepting fridays I can be helpfull to complete maps when new players dont know what to do.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I think i have a special love to the server and the people in it bc i got really good moment with all, so i want to help this comunity.

How old are you? 23 years old

Do you have experience in server administration? I know only the basics learned by looking admins during the time I’ve played on the server, I learn fast though I could say that I have no experience at the moment.

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 23 février 2018#2

Congrats … you are helper now … ^^

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.