Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Feedback

Music Issue on Mapeadores ZE Server

@DownRankService_Ltd📅 August 4, 2018⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 882 vues💬 3 postsFeedback
DO
@DownRankService_LtdOPOriginal
📅 4 août 2018#1

To whomever it may concern:

I dunno what update did this but the music is cancer at the server atm. It doesnt stay permanently deactivated when u type !stopmusic like it used to, I have to turn it off and on again at every round. Also some music I cant remove, and have turned everything off in my csgo settings. A lot of people are annoyed by it. An example of a map with music that wont be turned off is predator at boss fight level 1…

I think it lowers the experience and interaction with the community cause u cant communicate over voip in the server when music is spamming. Imo u should be able to turn off all sounds but voice, I think that would be awesome. Like also zombies getting hit by projectiles and your own bullet sound. But the worst thing rn is the music changes, I really hope its something you guys will consider fixing and can be fixed. :slight_smile:

So maybe you have already been notified by others, but im just posting it to make sure the issue is raised. Have a nice day, thanks :slight_smile:

//DRS

DO
@Dominikk
📅 15 août 2018#2

DownRankService Ltd From now on there is the command !stopsong

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 15 août 2018#3

this issues has been fixed by Enviolinador check Discord for update about this

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.