Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

My voice was banned

@Devterev📅 October 17, 2017⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 744 vues💬 3 postsBans
DE
@DevterevOPOriginal
📅 17 octobre 2017#1

Good afternoon! I want to start with why my voice was banned. He was banned for a “cheerful” voice. In August I bought new headphones and they have the function of changing the voice and naturally I had an interest in this function, because of which I am now banned. I understood everything and will no longer use this function. It is very important for me to have a voice, because when I play on the server it is important for me to communicate with the players. I’m not interested in just playing, jumping, because for me communication is also very important.

IT
@itsrip
📅 26 octobre 2017#2

Are you unmuted?

DE
@DevterevOP
📅 29 octobre 2017#3

no,im muted

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.